Sign in to follow this  
sramondelli

Someone Please Help....Quickly.

So yesterday, I got the bright idea to reinstall all of my PMDG aircraft after my NGX file had somehow gotten corrupted. I have the Queen of the skies on a DVD (29.95 at Best Buy- Can't beat it!) so that was needless to say a very easy install. However, I discovered that my download link for the NGX had expired. So after looking on the support forums, I found out I had to buy another download link. Did that. Then realized I had to get a "redownload ticket" from the support site. I didn't have an account so I made one. Just my luck, I couldn't verify my account because the email PMDG was sending did not go through to any of my email accounts on any of my browsers. So no redownload ticket for me. I tried clearing the cache, cookies, everything everywhere...and nothing. So yes, I am a little bit frustrated with this lengthy process itself even before the strange issue I'm now having. I love all my PMDG products, however, the redownload process should not be this hard for such a high-fidelity product in my opinion as a return customer.

Here's my order number and such...

(removed)

Here's hoping someone from support can now see this post and can resolve this quickly. Thanks in advance! :Kiss:

Try sending them a support ticket. Include the relevant data I honestly have found them to be very responsive. ( not instant ) but really good @ about helping. Give it a shot. You should be up and running quickly ......at least that is my experience

Pete

No I didn't....But I have tried making new accounts on the support site. All have the same issue for me, I can not verify the accounts so I can't put in a support ticket.

So yesterday, I got the bright idea to reinstall all of my PMDG aircraft after my NGX file had somehow gotten corrupted. I have the Queen of the skies on a DVD (29.95 at Best Buy- Can't beat it!) so that was needless to say a very easy install. However, I discovered that my download link for the NGX had expired. So after looking on the support forums, I found out I had to buy another download link. Did that. Then realized I had to get a "redownload ticket" from the support site. I didn't have an account so I made one. Just my luck, I couldn't verify my account because the email PMDG was sending did not go through to any of my email accounts on any of my browsers. So no redownload ticket for me. I tried clearing the cache, cookies, everything everywhere...and nothing. So yes, I am a little bit frustrated with this lengthy process itself even before the strange issue I'm now having. I love all my PMDG products, however, the redownload process should not be this hard for such a high-fidelity product in my opinion as a return customer.

Here's my order number and such...

Here's hoping someone from support can now see this post and can resolve this quickly. Thanks in advance! :Kiss:

Just a reminder dont put your order code in here since there is no need for you to do that hopefully one of the mods or you can delete it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No I didn't....But I have tried making new accounts on the support site. All have the same issue for me, I can not verify the accounts so I can't put in a support ticket.

Your PMDG, AVSIM, and PMDG Support Center are different IDs.

Just a reminder dont put your order code in here since there is no need for you to do that hopefully one of the mods or you can delete it

Thanks just put it in there because this is probably going to be the only way someone who can fix my issue could know who's order to fix and what not...Removing.

So I should overpass the support center and send a support ticket directly to PMDG from their site? Because my support center ID won't work....All 4 of them, otherwise I'd have my new download link by now.

If you made a new account in the support page and sent the ticket in, have you chcked your spam mail

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If you made a new account in the support page and sent the ticket in, have you chcked your spam mail

Yes, I've tried everything. Not yahoo, hotmail, gmail, or facebook email will receive this email. And it says on the support website, "the verification email has been re-sent" This is frustrating.

hmm ok have you seen the thread 3 down from this one it has the same problem as yours thread is called retrieving pmdg passwords ryan has posted in here as well

Peter kelberg

Same problem here and awaiting a reply.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

HP Omen Intel Core i9 @ 3.6GHz
64GB RAM @ 1596MHz, NVidia GeForce RTX 3090
Windows 10 64bit, 2 x 2TB SSD, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Drive

I have not yet.....one can only even request support by registering *AND* verifying their Support Desk forum login...if their verification emails can not reach us then we can not even ask for support.

They say here:

On 25FEB10 PMDG discontinued email based support and all further support inquiries should be made through the new Support Portal.

I have PM'd their representatove here at AVSIM....hopefully that will alert them to this issue/situation. I am SO psyched to fly the 737-NGX on the new machine I built here, but since I can't activate it I can't fly it until I reach them to even open a ticket/request.

HP Omen Intel Core i9 @ 3.6GHz
64GB RAM @ 1596MHz, NVidia GeForce RTX 3090
Windows 10 64bit, 2 x 2TB SSD, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Drive

Hello Everyone,

Philip Scott alerted me to this situation while I was on Teamspeak. After relaying the situation to Tom Allensworth he contacted PMDG directly, and alerted them to these threads. My understanding is that they have now acknowledged his message, and so you can expect to have communication with them shortly in order to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,