Sign in to follow this  
Headset

FSX iFly V2 Feature Pack compatible with Vers. 1.2 ?

Hello Bryan,

F1/iFly released the FSX iFly V2 Feature Pack.

I will do a clean install and wanted to know if the current FS2Crew Version of the Voice Control Version is full compatible with the new Release from F1/iFly?.

Thx

Volker

More to the point Bryan are you going to update to take into account the substantial extra facilities the FP brings to the table once iFly release their revised SDK?

Hello Bryan,

F1/iFly released the FSX iFly V2 Feature Pack.

I will do a clean install and wanted to know if the current FS2Crew Version of the Voice Control Version is full compatible with the new Release from F1/iFly?.

Thx

Volker

Hi Volker,

It should be fully compatible.

Cheers,

Are you going to update, thare are some New ifly features that call Interact wrong with fsc2

Sorry for my poor English.

After FP. (FS2004)

The FO doesn't press Barometric Standard Switch when my a/c passing the Transition Level that I set in the FORECAST page.

Thanks.

Being able to make pa announcements with your own voice and be able to hear an echo of my voice in the cabin as I talk. Or have more questions or comments to ask the FA and more responses from the FA, like, we're going to be a little late into are destination today, ok captin I'll let the passengers know, something like that maybe.

Oh emergencys like being able to access all the current aircraft system commands like ENG on/off, and maybe add some new commands like ENG fire exstingishers and emergency checklists, two gear and no gear landings etc.

Hi Bryan,

Are you going to update Transition Level issue?

Thanks.

(sorry for my poor english)