Sign in to follow this  
divemaster08

NGX Approaching Innsbruck

Hey guys,

Posted this in our local forums for our virtual airline but as its this wonderful video was made with the NGX, thought you guys might appreciate it also!

Aerosoft's Approaching Innsbruck is the scenery here and its really a treat in the NGX! The terrain radar is pretty awesome in this area!

Just a bit about the airline, part of the flycay group, we are based out of Geneva and fly our NGX around Europe (also the PMDG MD-11 around the world!).

Anyway to the video!

[media=]

[/media]

If you feel like joining us, head on over to www.flycay.com

Yeah wow what a movie! How did you(he) get the sky to be that dark, shades and the sun so bright? I have REXE. :-) hehe.

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Thanks for all the comments!

In reference to the sky, it is a REX setting (i use OD but dont think its one of those.....) and EMB was on.

Nice LOWI approach indeed ... just in case anybody not familiar with LOWI wants to see the real thing:

(Boeing 767 -- yes, seven-six-seven, of now defunct Lauda Air, IATA code NG)

(737, ex-NG, as seen from the ground)

Enjoy!

Sigmar Stadlmeier (home-based at LOWL; never visited LOWI with anything larger than a DA40 in real life)

Wow! Simply amazing quality. I did this approach lastnight but I fly the 737 on my laptop so this vid put my FS to shame!

KrisYYZ

Kristof Barocz
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg