Sign in to follow this  
Anxu00

Bernt Stolle Where about?

Does anyone know what happened to Bernt? He seems to have disappeared from AVSim forums. He was a frequent contributor to the hobby. I thought he was the one doing the FDE for Milviz B55, as he was the one behind Milviz C310R FDE, but I learnt recently that someone else was doing the FDE for the B55. I hope he is still ok.

Sorry for the spam.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

He is working on the FDE for the Milviz F-86, and he did the FDE for the recent Alabeo Extra 300.

Bernt is doing the other FDE for the other Baron that will be in the SP. He is also working hard on the F-86 and the King Air...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Bernt is doing the other FDE for the other Baron that will be in the SP. He is also working hard on the F-86 and the King Air...

Thanks. Bernt's AVSim former account is listed as deleted, so was wondering what happened. I am glad he is still behind some add-ons.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

No worries guys, been talking with Bernt and he is doing fine I believe! :Thinking:

Have a look over at the Carenado forums see topice here ;-)

http://forum.avsim.n...-you-know-that/

Thanks for the link. I did not buy the C90B, so did not follow the forum. I did not know Bernt stopped working for Carenado, and that people were complaining about his work with the C90B.

Vu Pham

Great news, I loved Bernt's FDE for the C310R and recent Carenado planes, and the lack of a Bernt FDE was one reason I was able to hold off on buying the B55 in a tough month of multiple great FSX releases.

Good to know you guys and Bernt will be making my ability to keep holding off on the B55 more difficult in the future :D

--John near KPAE

yeah I miss the guy also.. not the same not having him around..

Really looking forward to the f-86 and bernt's FDE for it.