June 12, 201214 yr I have noticed over the past week or so that the daily aerocaches are repeats of earlier ones and today the highway cache I got weeks ago.....I thought that the repeated caches were over in May.....obviously not !!!
June 12, 201214 yr maybe there is only a limited amount of them supposed to get ingame. It has been a week since I got no new Aerocache, except the glider one thanks to a Red Tail :) If it is about repetition, I wonder why there was soooo much fuzz and investments in that :Hmmmph:
June 12, 201214 yr For me it was good because yesterdays and todays aerocaches were never caught by me ... Looking fwd to arrive home tonight just in time for hunting it :-) Learning to fly gliders since 1980AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks
June 12, 201214 yr Probably, Alaska is late, and the entire schedule is now off. Best regards, Luis Hot, humid Caribbean paradise!
June 12, 201214 yr My thoughts as well. It's funny how they ran out of new ones toward the end of May...
June 13, 201214 yr My thoughts as well. It's funny how they ran out of new ones toward the end of May... I guess their telemetry tells them that almost noone have gotten these aerocaches, and that doing re-runs shouldn't annoy anyone except some die-hards on some forum site .
Create an account or sign in to comment