Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Matthew Pankau

New flight attentendent sounds

Guest Matthew Pankau

Hey everyone. Would it be possible to overwrite the default fs2crew cabin crew announcements and add my own southwest announcements. I mainly mean just the safety annoucement and passengers addresses. Wanted to check if that Would work before I mess around. Thanks very much!

Matt

Guest Matthew Pankau

Okay thank you . Appreciate your help. Will make do with an already great product : )

Hey everyone. Would it be possible to overwrite the default fs2crew cabin crew announcements and add my own southwest announcements. I mainly mean just the safety annoucement and passengers addresses. Wanted to check if that Would work before I mess around. Thanks very much!

Matt

I use XPAX its only $15 and brilliant for immersion and you can add your on announcements

Guest Matthew Pankau

I'll check that out! Thanks

Matt

well, other tha n that you wouldnt be able to hear that annoucement in real life, no.

You generally can't hear them with the door closed (directly that is), but you can still monitor them via the PA channel on the audio panel.

Cheers,