Sign in to follow this  
Sjurd Vrancken

pmdg 737-800 shared cockpit

Hi, i have played recently FSX online with my friend. We shared the aircraft from pmdg 737-800. We can fly and all that such of things. But it is not synced. If i add something in fmc or in the autopilot he doenst see it.... I have saw on forums it is not possible to share a cockpit.. will it be available in the future??? otherwise i spend 60dollars for nothing...

[...] I have saw on forums it is not possible to share a cockpit.. will it be available in the future??? otherwise i spend 60dollars for nothing...

Excuse me?!??

Sjurd, welcome to the pmdg forum.. Prepare to get flamed by the community. Get your sun cream out, I will watch from a distance.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hi, i have played recently FSX online with my friend. We shared the aircraft from pmdg 737-800. We can fly and all that such of things. But it is not synced. If i add something in fmc or in the autopilot he doenst see it.... I have saw on forums it is not possible to share a cockpit.. will it be available in the future??? otherwise i spend 60dollars for nothing...

If you bought the NGX purely for shared cockpit, then you've only got yourself to blame. Nowhere does it mention the NGX features multi-crew/shared cockpit - try reading before you buy.

No i mean, i play single player also.... But sometimes i like to play multiplayer with a friend of me... and then it doenst work... SO LIKE I WROTE : will this be available in the future, read all the text guys.

From where I am sitting if you use it on your own then you did not pay $60 for nothing did you?

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Everyone seems to be picking on one statement the OP said but he didn't mean it in the way most would think. Perhaps his english is not the best? I am not sure...

To answer your question, the ability to share the ngx cockpit online is not yet implemented. Whether it will happen in the next update, I am not sure.

I think they were going to focus on it either after the 777 or 747. Rob mentioned it in the Q&A at Munich. I think they still want to get the other expansions out first I'm not sure.

(Part 2 is my favourite, for obvious reasons ha) I think it's in 2/3/4 not sure.

Seems pretty clear to me what the OP said. He said he paid $60 for nothing because the shared cockpit feature didn't ship with the product.

Yes it's planned, no ETA.

I also agree with what was said; if you're unhappy because it doesn't include a shared cockpit, you have every right to be upset...but direct it at yourself and not the developer or anyone else here.

Everything that the NGX features is displayed on it's product page, and it sounds like you didn't read that before you bought it.

Get your sun cream out, I will watch from a distance.

:LMAO: