Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

Now scheduling 777X flights!

I will use flightRadar24 at Heathrow and check for any 772 going anywhere. Check the weather get the scenery for destination and enjoy it with a pack of Heinkein.

Regis Biassala 

I will use flightRadar24 at Heathrow and check for any 772 going anywhere. Check the weather get the scenery for destination and enjoy it with a pack of Heinkein.

Don't bother with mine, off to Abuja! :wacko:

A bit jealous about the Heinkein mind you!

KJFK-EGLL-SBGL for me..17:30 all together....I'm gonna' need a lot of coffee and saltine crackers...

I defiently want to re-simulate the event aboard British Airways Flight 38 From Beijing To Heathrow :D

Good luck, even Boeing couldn't simulate it.

I'll do EGBB-OMDB-YMML-NZAA when this beauty is out. Incidentally I will be flying this route for real in less than 2 weeks... but best of all... on a 777-300!!!

Adam

Altough alitalia dont have 200LR if there will be a livery of them for the PMDG i will do LIRF-SAEZ (my first 777 flight i flew)

Thanks to my job, I use to visit Turkey very often. I always fly from Madrid, so is not a long flight (about 3h:35min). That's why never before I've got a Turkish 777 experience :Drooling: To serve Istambul-Madrid-Istambul routes, the airline use B738 (all winglets equipped) and A320, randomly. Guys, for sure I think this is one of the best airlines in the world. Big and modern fleet, outstanding onboard entertainment and (SPECIALLY) good catering and, at least in my experiences, an on-time airline. Perhaps Emirates, Qatar Airways and Turkish are in the Top 10 World Airlines list.

Turkish airways bring to israel al of their fleet(about 2 hours flight+-)

from A310(cargo) to B773, nice to see here a B777-300(very rare obly turkish bring it)

sometimes ROYAL JORDANIAN bring their A340(about 30 minutes flight)

Whatever it is, it won't be as nice as this trip was!

You were in my home island!

That's St Kitts isn't it, nice having you and good to know you weren't on the last flight that came here, that rotated too late and removed grass from the end of the runway, after lining up only 1/5 of the runway.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

DeadlyInertia,

Yep, correct! Lovely island. Flew the shuttle in from Antigua. I love Caribbean trips, you actually get to 'fly' the jet, 14 minutes airborne from Antigua 07 to St Kitts 25.

The problem for the short takeoff crew was that the tower messed them up with the take-off clearance, exactly as they did with me! The take-off was safe, no grass was hurt during the manoeuvre, however, in the event of a rejection then they would have been in the rubbish tip on the overshoot from 07.

Live and learn, never expect the tower to know as much about performance of a big jet as you!

DeadlyInertia,

Yep, correct! Lovely island. Flew the shuttle in from Antigua. I love Caribbean trips, you actually get to 'fly' the jet, 14 minutes airborne from Antigua 07 to St Kitts 25.

The problem for the short takeoff crew was that the tower messed them up with the take-off clearance, exactly as they did with me! The take-off was safe, no grass was hurt during the manoeuvre, however, in the event of a rejection then they would have been in the rubbish tip on the overshoot from 07.

Live and learn, never expect the tower to know as much about performance of a big jet as you!

That's wonderful to hear!

I hope you in fact enjoyed your trip here, I'm also heading up to the Tower on Job attachment in a few so I'll be around the T7 a whole lot more, and get pictures for you guys if possible.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Mine's gonna have to be Paine to Cardiff for a (fictional) BA delivery flight. With all these flights out of KPAE, it makes me wish there was a good scenery out there that really modeled the airport. It would be awesome to get to taxi across the bridge onto the main ramp!

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

It would be awesome to get to taxi across the bridge onto the main ramp!

Taxiway 'S' at EHAM would serve your purpose then, as would 'A' and 'B' from the main terminal area to 18C. I know for a fact that Schipol has been very well modelled in FSX.

Taxiway 'S' at EHAM would serve your purpose then, as would 'A' and 'B' from the main terminal area to 18C. I know for a fact that Schipol has been very well modelled in FSX.

Yes, but I am referencing a specific part of KPAE airfield. The Boeing factory hangars are on a separate part of the field, and when an aircraft is completed, it's something of a rite of passage for it to cross this bridge onto the main ramp. That's the bridge I am talking about.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR