Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

Now scheduling 777X flights!

Hello gents,

does anybody knows how can i auto save the flight incase the simulator crash? thanks!

Just use the FSX "Save Flight". There's no "Auto Save" unfortunately! Just do it every 30 minutes - hour and it'll be fine. For me in the NGX it saves everything and works fine once FSX is re-opened.

Wow I am looking at Delta's 2012 winter schedule right now. I never realized how many flights there were with the 772 for Delta. Looks like my first flight when I get home from Afghanistan will be DAL7831 Los Angeles to Guangzhou China. Weird though, the schedule mentions 380 for the first flight from LAX to CAN then a 772 for the second flight, is Delta buying an A380 or is it a codeshare agreement? Not trying to hijack the thread but I am curious.

As the biggest oddball of the group, the 777 will be treated the exact same way I tested the MD-11, 747 and various other aircraft in my hangar, I take off from ENGM on a northbound route, do a banked turn around a hill and then back to land at the 19R.

This is a common testing procedure and will most likely be carried out with the default PMDG livery.

Next route is ENGM to ENVA, most likely also done in the default livery of PMDG, now if I am impressed with its freight capacity and performance, I will look into repainting aircraft in my own "Falcon Lines" livery, recently the MD-11 was repainted, and the 747-400 PAX and Cargo are already completed and are serving nicely for moving freight.

EGKK or EGLL to any and everywhere with BA virtual!

Chris Howard

EGKK or EGLL to any and everywhere with BA virtual!

Amen!

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

Wow I am looking at Delta's 2012 winter schedule right now. I never realized how many flights there were with the 772 for Delta. Looks like my first flight when I get home from Afghanistan will be DAL7831 Los Angeles to Guangzhou China. Weird though, the schedule mentions 380 for the first flight from LAX to CAN then a 772 for the second flight, is Delta buying an A380 or is it a codeshare agreement? Not trying to hijack the thread but I am curious.

I think Delta have a codeshare with China Southern who are based out of Guangzhou and have A380's.

Whatever it is, it won't be as nice as this trip was!

Hello gents,

does anybody knows how can i auto save the flight incase the simulator crash? thanks!

If you have FSUIPC you can use the auto save in there - set to your own times.

2 flights for me to get used to the 777:

OMDB-EGNT-OMDB (EK35/36).

EHAM-TNCA-TNCB-EHAM (KL767)

I think Delta have a codeshare with China Southern who are based out of Guangzhou and have A380's.

Ah ok, that makes since.

Thinking about it now, first flight flight will probably be a delivery flight over to KATL for Delta. This would of course be after an extensive test cycle involving the system fam and memorizing the memory items. All of this will be done with the Captains Set from PMDG for the 777. Then it will be up to my home airport KBGR from KATL for more testing. Once I am comfortable with the bird its down to KATL for some quick maintenance, a quick flight to KLAX and then LAX-CAN China. This is gonna be fun!

Good day, guys!

I am really looking forward flying this beautiful bird!

My flights will be:

AMS - LAX - AMS (KL601 - KL602)

AMS - SFO - AMS (KL605 - KL606)

AMS - FAJS - AMS (KL591 - KL592)

Alot more to do but these will be my first :)

For me, it's definitely gonna be LKPR - KJFK :-)

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

Gotta love this topic!

I will most likely fly EGLL-KMIA AAL57 just like I did irl a couple of weeks ago.

/Patrik L

ESSA