Sign in to follow this  
Activator

GWAI Boeing 787

Hi people,

I'm currently busy installing ANA into Flight Simulator. I can't find the BWAI Boeing 787 model anywhere unfortunately. Is there someone who found it on the internet or could e-mail the files to me perhaps? I hope someone can help me.

With regards,

Kevin

I had a hard time locating this as well, but I was able to snag it from their web site several weeks ago. I can't find the site now where I got it - maybe it's not currently up. Repaints are available here in the library. If you PM me with your email address I can send the base model to you.

Hello there, I'm also having the same issue, why is it so hard to locate this model yet there seems to be repaints for it springing up all over the place?

Would someone please kindly send me the base model so I can update my Japanese traffic?

why is it so hard to locate this model?

It was available once, then removed.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Well then why are people still producing repaints for it? is any kind enough to be able to send me a copy of the aircraft to my email? Its frustrating seeing all of these lovely repaints when you cant use them for anything!

Could someone tell me where I download this model? I can't seem to find it anywhere...Thank you.

Send me a private message with your email, and I will be happy to send it to you.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)