Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Smith

Flight1 Price Reductions - See Inside!

Hello Fellow Sim Pilots,

In addition to the Flight1 Weekly Special, we are now proud to announce that two of our popular titles are now available at a lower price. The new lower price points that are available for these aircraft will give those users who have been on the fence to purchase our aircraft more incentive to do so. As always, you get a loaded feature set with each of our award-winning aircraft plus our top-notch customer support. The two aircraft that have been reduced are as follows....

Flight1 T182T - Was $49.95 / Now $39.95

Flight1 Cessna 162 Skycatcher - Was $34.95 / Now $29.95

We would like to thank our customers and AVSIM for their continued support. We will continue to bring you the best flight simulation experiences to your desktop.

Have a great weekend....

Jeff Smith
Sales / Product Support
Flight One Software
'Like' Us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter / My Blog - Being Reorganized

When does the price for the 182 go back up?

Sent using Tapatalk

Wow that's great

Thanks

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

What if I bought it like 2 days ago can I get a partial refund... pretty please

You could always return it and repurchase it. Flight 1 has an outstanding 30 day return policy.

-Damien

Jeff I think flight1 is one of the best company's out there and I'm so glade you guys are doing some constant sales and some price reduction's in this difficult economy I would like to suggest one thing if possible I know you recently had the super 80 on sale but to my disappointment it was not for the super 80 pro but instead it was for the combo version which I already own one, I'm in owner of the F1 classic 80 package and missed out on the very short time discount to the classic owners for the pro version I hope you guys can do something with that in the near future if possible keep the great work.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

@TRBrasher - Create a service ticket at our site and I can see if I can help you out.

@Silverbird - Thanks for the comments and feedback. I will make note and talk with the developer and see if we can offer the Super 80 Pro again on sale sometime in the future.

Jeff Smith
Sales / Product Support
Flight One Software
'Like' Us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter / My Blog - Being Reorganized

@TRBrasher - Create a service ticket at our site and I can see if I can help you out.

@Silverbird - Thanks for the comments and feedback. I will make note and talk with the developer and see if we can offer the Super 80 Pro again on sale sometime in the future.

Thanks Jeff I really appreciate it. :smile2:

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.