Sign in to follow this  
ndflieger

USA Roads released!

Guest firehawk44

I landed in my front yard just outside of Quantico MCB! Flew my Augusta Helicopter out of DCA down I395/I95. Appears accurate even around the "mixing bowl" near Springfield. Flew day and night and it's very realistic. No fps hit as far as I can see so far. I just wish the lakes, rivers, and streams in the DC area were a little more accurate but guess I'll have to wait until FS 2010 for that. Very impressive product!Jim Young

Guest SoarPics

Thanks for the info, guys. I just tried downloading, but all three of their servers are getting hammered. And the "Boss" has decided that I'm taking her to dinner, so I'll probably give it another go in a few hours.Greg

I'd like to take this opportunity to plug my FSX-ionals addon (link in sig). It takes advantage of the jpg format sectionals that Matt Fox uploaded to AVSIM and other sites, and allows you to view them in the FS9 kneeboard (you can also make your own). All i've put together is some html with a nice image map and links to navigate the sectionals smoothly. GREAT for VFR flying - I'll post some screenshots tomorrow after I get a chance to enjoy this excellent product!Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

When when they release USA rivers and then USA Bridges we will be all set.:-lolI am downloading as I type this cant wait to get it installed. This is a fantastic idea. Oh well it's done see ya

Click the word "FSX-ionals" in my sig...:-smooch

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Dakota

I just wish they had an option to turn off the roads that are bridges over water. The default bridges are not always in the correct place so now you have a road running beside a bridge over the water where there should be one bridge. Great product though. I will be using it.

Guest fs3tofs9

Holy cow, did anyone check out the view at night? Very realistic. I tried the default values. I was flying around Washington DC. Evidently, the roads and how they're lit play a huge part in the "look" of the cityscape at night. I almost felt like snapping a wingview picture and submitting it to airliners.net.

But if I have FS Genesis mesh and landclass it will look fine, right?

All these roads seem to cut down autogen considerably in urban areas, the San Diego area almost looks like a desert... Using the major roads only option seems to work well in some areas and in others it's not enough. It's really hard to decide, do I want roads or autogen....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Wow what a great program, thank you!

This is soooooo cool! Found my street in Tucson no problem whatsoever and everything looks exactly as it should be - brilliant job. As I said on the F1 forums, I think this has done more to create a believe city look than anything else I've ever installed - I'm gonna have way too much fun with this!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com