Sign in to follow this  
Ps762

Air France "Express" flight: London Heathrow-Paris Charles De Gaulle.

Hi!

This evening I flew a very regular short flight of Air France from London Heathrow to Paris Charles De Gaulle. It's probably only 30 minutes in the air.

At Heathrow Terminal 2.

yoap8.jpg

Pushing back.

cEhMl.jpg

Leaving the UK coastline.

K5Eza.jpg

Descending into Paris.

TixuP.jpg

Intercepting the localiser for runway 8R.

Mofhf.jpg

Coming in to land.

BGaNt.jpg

Reverse thrust.

tiHnN.jpg

Taxiing to the terminal.

VPdLx.jpg

Parked.

TT5na.jpg

Parked.

36P0V.jpg

Many thanks for flying with Air France to Paris today.

Hope they were ok! Sorry they're not really up to the standard of most shots in here!

Many thanks,

Pierre

Thank you for sharing...and i liked it!

HLJAMES

Not bad, but I might suggest you turn up your AA to help with the jagged lines on the a/c and scenery. If you have an nVidia GPU you might want to try the settings posted by Ryan (Tabs) in the PMDG forum or the ones by Word Not Allowed in the Hardware forum. Both are pretty similar but you will need to download and install Inspector to copy the settings provided you have up to date drivers installed that are compatible with Inspector. If your running older drives you can do the same with Nhancer.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hi!

Many thanks for the replies. I know I have jaggies and stuff but I was trying more to capture the magic of a flight and travelling somewhere by air rather than going for image quality. In fact I only have onboard Intel graphics and a not very powerful Dell PC. Nowone actually seems to post screenshots of flights actually going anywhere any more which is a shame.

Pierre

Like it, do similar quite often (either Heathrow or Gatwick to Charles de Gaulle or Schipol) as they're short flights I can do in the evening without annoying the other half too much by spending ages on it :lol:

One thing I would suggest is replacing (or adding) the default 321 (which that is, yes?) with Project Airbus's one. A much nicer model and no harder on frames from my experience and you can get the whole 318/319/320/321 family.

Hi!

Like it, do similar quite often (either Heathrow or Gatwick to Charles de Gaulle or Schipol) as they're short flights I can do in the evening without annoying the other half too much by spending ages on it :lol:

One thing I would suggest is replacing (or adding) the default 321 (which that is, yes?) with Project Airbus's one. A much nicer model and no harder on frames from my experience and you can get the whole 318/319/320/321 family.

Many thanks for the reply. Sorry again guys for the bad image quality but hopefully it's possible to look beyond that?

Anyway many thanks for the reccommendations. I will have a look for the Project Airbus model, especially since you mention it isn't hard on frames which is something unfortunately I suffer from a lot still on my current system!

I might try a flight to Schipol too thanks. Hopefully it won't lead to flashbacks of bad times in Amsterdam!

Many thanks,

Pierre