Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny767

AEROSOFT Playing games

Mmm not angry just felt someone had to defend Aerosoft in this case. Seems to me developers lose no matter whether they share the development with the potential clients or say nothing until release.

About time someone said that. I'm also tired of that kinda talk. Everyone should be expected to do his job properly, whatever it may be.

Call it a job if you want, but for us its NOT a job, its a project. We are doing our responsibilities in the project, by not releasing a buggy product.

One last thing, I can tell you that Mathijs has the patience of a saint in tolerating certain people.

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

A suit of armour is needed on this forum I can see, or a personal flamethrower.

RTM shifts, but it is the 17th in my part of the world, and well past 1500. I accept that it is European time so I might still have a wait.

But in the News section of the Aerosoft site I get no information as to whether it will be released today, or whether another date is to be set. i would certainly appreciate that sort of information.

I have the Airbus Prologue, but it has a good way to go in full development, the Airbus Extended reads as if it will be good and quite detailed in systems modelling, and the FSL320 sounds really good particularly with its modelling of FBW - but I may be close to death by the time it is released.

The point that Mathijs has got a lots of tolerance or patience is because he has to be for his function at AS, because he still has to make sure the product will be sold instead of getting nasty to people and he'll get a bad name instantly... he is just good at his job! which i highly respect!

Indeed i can get irritated by some people who are getting nasty straight away when things are'nt going the way they want... newsflash life isnt fair... straight up your back and move on..

For me i think he is just trying to keep the people warm and happy, i geuss he is also happy if it could be released today at the time he said, but if its not...well we just wait a few more ours or even days..

As long as the product is good to sell and bug free..ill just wait for it, so from my view, every company does it the way they want to do and we just have to respect that, even if the product isnt ready for the deadline because of some bugs...

A suit of armour is needed on this forum I can see, or a personal flamethrower.

RTM shifts, but it is the 17th in my part of the world, and well past 1500. I accept that it is European time so I might still have a wait.

But in the News section of the Aerosoft site I get no information as to whether it will be released today, or whether another date is to be set. i would certainly appreciate that sort of information.

I have the Airbus Prologue, but it has a good way to go in full development, the Airbus Extended reads as if it will be good and quite detailed in systems modelling, and the FSL320 sounds really good particularly with its modelling of FBW - but I may be close to death by the time it is released.

To answer you politely, http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/56762-airbus-x-extended-preview-part-2/page__st__640#entry403908

The point that Mathijs has got a lots of tolerance or patience is because he has to be for his function at AS, because he still has to make sure the product will be sold instead of getting nasty to people and he'll get a bad name instantly... he is just good at his job! which i highly respect!

Indeed i can get irritated by some people who are getting nasty straight away when things are'nt going the way they want... newsflash life isnt fair... straight up your back and move on..

For me i think he is just trying to keep the people warm and happy, i geuss he is also happy if it could be released today at the time he said, but if its not...well we just wait a few more ours or even days..

As long as the product is good to sell and bug free..ill just wait for it, so from my view, every company does it the way they want to do and we just have to respect that, even if the product isnt ready for the deadline because of some bugs...

:clapping:

Joshua C.

WSSS

coloraerosofta320extdev.png

Joshua, get back to coding the AS Airbus Extended!!;) Or is your part done??

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, and I'll patiently wait for the airbus.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

It seems Aerosoft's specialty is the scenery. They haven't done a well with their aircraft.

I don't have any experience with their tubeliners but I must say I'm quite happy with their Bronco X. It's an amazing aircraft. I like weird birds so I'm curious about their Wilga and Dornier.

Slim

I would have a look at the coolsky DC-9 mate.

It is a very good sim. I can't get out of it since they released it. I'm having more fun flying to VORs than anything and it handles great.

I don't have any experience with their tubeliners but I must say I'm quite happy with their Bronco X. It's an amazing aircraft. I like weird birds so I'm curious about their Wilga and Dornier.

Slim

Yes, they have some pretty good smaller aircraft.

They might even hit a home run with the Airbus X, and surprise everybody.