Sign in to follow this  
kupchenko2312

FO is not working!

Good day!

When I install the fs2crew voice again after i completely install the fs2004 again ... I recognize a serious problem. The FO ist not turning on the APU, Bleeds, Seatbealts etc. pp. when I´m on the Before Start Procedure or Runway Procedure. Even if I acclerate the aircraft on take off it says v1 and rotate at 60knots and other stupid things. Before that I did not have the Problem. I also install the SP1. My current version is the 1.5 Voice FS2Crew Level D.

Greetings

Dominik

Hi Dominik,

I have FS2Crew (Voice) for the NGX and it has been working 100% but yesterday I started experiencing the exact same problem as you - the FO not doing his Pre-Flight Electrical flow. No APU start etc. and to make matters worse a warning beep that is impossible to stop by performing the FO's tasks or in any other way. Got me stumped. Just I was beginning to really get to grips with this amazing product and greatly enjoying it with the PMDG 737. I even went back to doing a 2-D startup and disabling EZCA (as I used to do) but nothing seems to stop this problem. I feel there's a straightforward solution though.

Hopefully Bryan will pick up on this, I'm a little surprised you haven'y had a response by now actually - his support is generally spot-on. Perhaps we need the other FS2Crew forum

Do let's know if you found a solution.

Regards

Gareth

Good day!

When I install the fs2crew voice again after i completely install the fs2004 again ... I recognize a serious problem. The FO ist not turning on the APU, Bleeds, Seatbealts etc. pp. when I´m on the Before Start Procedure or Runway Procedure. Even if I acclerate the aircraft on take off it says v1 and rotate at 60knots and other stupid things. Before that I did not have the Problem. I also install the SP1. My current version is the 1.5 Voice FS2Crew Level D.

Greetings

Dominik

Sounds like FS2Crew is not connecting to the Level-D via the Level D SDK properly. Hence, no 767 data is being read or written to.

Try re-installing everything... also double check the Level-D support forum.

I have FS2Crew (Voice) for the NGX and it has been working 100% but yesterday I started experiencing the exact same problem as you - the FO not doing his Pre-Flight Electrical flow. No APU start etc. and to make matters worse a warning beep that is impossible to stop by performing the FO's tasks or in any other way. Got me stumped.

Hi Gareth,

You said in another thread that the FO stopped working properly after you modified some CFG files.

I'd need to know what you CFG files you manually modified and what exactly you did.

Cheers,

I'm not sure.

It's tough because you said it worked "before" did a clean install of FS2004.

I'm just guessing, but did you install the FS9 update (9.1)?

Something is obviously different between your current install and your old install.

Hi Bryan!

Thanks for your input thus far. Now, since posting I have done the following:

Let FSX rebuild fsx.cfg

Reinstalled SP1c

Reinstalled FS2Crew

Disabled EZDOK

Done the full precautionary 2-D setup to the NGX 2-D panel stage.

Loaded the PMDG C&D panel state still in the 2-D configuration.

Stayed in 2-D / changed to VC (tried both ways)

Now it appears come down to a single problem. The FO faithfully bursts into action at the run command but ..... he starts the APU before he brings any fuel pump online. Every time. Even so, 30 secs or so later he correctly brings the inboard port-side fuel pump online and also the port centre pump. The tanks are FULL. The FO continues to beaver away until the battery goes flat. If I intervene in time and restart the APU myself and bring the GEN online everything proceeds fine and I can Voice-command through to a successful take-off etc.

If I may be allowed to quote Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle "Watson, this is altogether a three-pipe problem"

I feel I have done all I can. Any ideas? I hope this doesn't turn out to be some simple oversight my end that will taint my I suspect already dubious reputation on the forum He%20He.gif .

Yours,

Gareth (Wilkinson) aka Sherlock Holmes

Hi Bryan!

Thanks for your input thus far. Now, since posting I have done the following:

Let FSX rebuild fsx.cfg

Reinstalled SP1c

Reinstalled FS2Crew

Disabled EZDOK

Done the full precautionary 2-D setup to the NGX 2-D panel stage.

Loaded the PMDG C&D panel state still in the 2-D configuration.

Stayed in 2-D / changed to VC (tried both ways)

Now it appears come down to a single problem. The FO faithfully bursts into action at the run command but ..... he starts the APU before he brings any fuel pump online. Every time. Even so, 30 secs or so later he correctly brings the inboard port-side fuel pump online and also the port centre pump. The tanks are FULL. The FO continues to beaver away until the battery goes flat. If I intervene in time and restart the APU myself and bring the GEN online everything proceeds fine and I can Voice-command through to a successful take-off etc.

If I may be allowed to quote Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle "Watson, this is altogether a three-pipe problem"

I feel I have done all I can. Any ideas? I hope this doesn't turn out to be some simple oversight my end that will taint my I suspect already dubious reputation on the forum He%20He.gif .

Yours,

Gareth (Wilkinson) aka Sherlock Holmes

Ermmmm,..I don't FS2Crew for the level D 767 doesn't do the preflight electrical flow,..and never has in the past,..you either have 2 choices, start with the aircraft prepared by engineering or do the electrical power up yourself. In the manual there's a part which says what steps you have to to if starting from cold and dark, this must be done before clicking RUN PF.