Sign in to follow this  
harrydoucette

Why i like the way PMDG dose it.

It's a long old hard wait but it's for the better. i dont know if anyone else had bought the aerosoft airbusX...I did and its nice to look at but its crap. i never use it. and like a year or two later they come back and say here's the extended version with a working fmc. now i gotta pay for it again.

That's why i like the way PMDG dose it. pay a price for something spectacular the first time.

Thoughts?

P.S: I know i know, Aerosoft is wicked awesome and i love their stuff and im sorry for bad mouthing ya but it's just upsetting thats all.

Aerosoft = Jack of all trades, master of none.

They release 1024 addons per month, not sure how many of them worth the price tho.

Dose?Really?

Is this some kind of slang I don't know?

Typographical error of "does."

Kyle Rodgers

I'd rather by a 777 V1.1 the first time rathern than a 777 V0.5... 0.6... 0.7... and so on.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Each to their own lads! The Airbus X is actually very good and "crap" is a little strong. They have made it clear that you won't pay twice for the same data. Airbus X owners will get a discounted deal for the Extended version.

I'm a great Aerosoft fan, particularly for airports which are mostly outstanding.

All these things are subjective so one man's meat.................

Yes. the Airbus X got great reviews and so I bought it. I NEVER fly it! I have a hard time being inspired by the Airbus VC! It's so sparse. The Airbus Extended should be out sometime soon. Appropriate name, "extended" seeing that they've pushed back the release date so many times now. Current owners of the Airbus X will get the extended version for 50% off. I may or may not buy it. I mean it's basically the same rehash A320 plane I already have.

harrydoucette, this statement is a bit unprofessional and I honestly can not see any constructive purpose in your message. All you do is badmouthing Aerosoft for making a product which is obviously not for your target group.

They did a very good job for people who don't like to fly highly complex Airliners like other companies do. They aimed at a completely other target group, and believe it or not, there are many who prefer those planes instead of a pmdg 737 for example. That's good because it keeps the market wide with offers for all kinds of simmers.

Another point is, that badmouthing other companies should not be intended to be in a commercial Forum of a PMDG. I hope that PMDG takes appropriate mesures for that faux pas! We should keep our Community vivid and open minded as it is today! PMDG is an enrichment for our community, but so is aerosoft. Thanks to them, I had many great enjoyable flight hours in FS. Our community would certainly not be in the same good shape without them.

So without being unkind or disrespectful, I ask you to keep your bashing for you or air your feelings for example in the genreal AVSIM Forum. I hope you understand what I mean and I look forward to an answer by you. keep in mind, that I am no representative of these Forums or Aerosoft in any kind, I just wanted to show my opinion.

Edit: That text sounds like I am a teacher who thinks he can tell you what to do...Maybe I could have formulated it differently...but I hope you get the message...sorry

thats why iam waiting for fs labs to bring out their version of the airbus

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I expect FS Labs Airbus to be in the same class with NGX in terms of flight dynamics and systems. If not, i will never again buy anything else but PMDG planes, or maybe i'll try something else after a lot off feedbacks from PMDG users.

I had the opportunity to try A320 Full Flight Simulator in Lufthansa Training Center. And it's really funny that i did 3 very good landings with technique that i learned from PMDG and i use it for NGX :) PMDG is the only one who managed to do accurate behavior on landing.

Before this experience, I thought that front gear is falling too fast after landings with NGX, but after A320 FFS, i can say that is exactly as it should be. It's Amazing to do such real plane for fsx!

It's a long old hard wait but it's for the better. i dont know if anyone else had bought the aerosoft airbusX...I did and its nice to look at but its crap. i never use it. and like a year or two later they come back and say here's the extended version with a working fmc. now i gotta pay for it again.

That's why i like the way PMDG dose it. pay a price for something spectacular the first time.

Thoughts?

P.S: I know i know, Aerosoft is wicked awesome and i love their stuff and im sorry for bad mouthing ya but it's just upsetting thats all.

You don't have to pay for it again.

You pay for the new code written for the Extended version.

Mathijs has been very clear on this point so don't misquote them.

Anyway, it's not appropiate to badmouth one company on another company's forum.

Bad form and all that....

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I don't think Aerosoft ever misled anyone into thinking that the original Airbus X was anything but a light product. The whole emphasis of the product was nice graphics and ease of use in the way the default planes work. The price of the product as well was completely in different class to anything PMDG or FSLabs would do. So if you bought it thinking it was going to be indepth, then it seems to me that it is your own fault for not doing any research about it beforehand.

I didn't buy the original Airbus X because of the above reasons, but I am tempted to buy the extended version now it has some more functionality. And by the way, they are still not claiming that it is an in depth product like what PMDG makes. It is up to you if you want to "upgrade" to this new version. With your 50% discount, I think you will still pay less than you will for the 777 or the FSLabs bus but of course it will still be "less" of a product as well.

Thoughts?

Yeah man.PMDG is like dope. Everyday I need my dose on PMDG aircraft. Some days I increase the dosage and fly all three tubelinere on FSX. Its dope. Keep on upping the dose PMDizzle.

Dose?Really?

Is this some kind of slang I don't know?

Nik Reineke

I think it's obvious that that's a typo error. He meant 'does'.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara