Sign in to follow this  
2bsc

> The silence befor the storm ... <

Guys-

I can bearly stand this silence about the T7 anymore, it makes me feel like there's sth big coming up, pure excitement :D

Looking forward!!

Agreed. We're all in the same boat.

Initially, with the off and on updates I was really impressed by how far the project had come along. I thought to myself that in a few short months, I'd be sitting in the FD of the T7 and playing with the new toy but then came along the 'silence'.

Hopefully, this is the good kind of 'silence'.

I could say that it's the calm before the storm, but as I've said before, I think they're just sharing less this time around because of the storm the forum members caused every time there was an update last time.

-When will it be released???

-[insert part here] is 0.0002352 micrograms too long!!! Look!!! Here's a picture I put through MSPaint proving my point!!!

-The color is wrong!!!

-Why u no inclued 2D???

-There are only 22 rivets between [A] and !!!

-PMDG's business model is wrong, because we need a twitter feed with constant updates 100% up to the minute!!! OMGZ!!!

-I would like to be on the public Beta! I have spent zero hours on the [airplane model] in real life, but I have about 1,000,000 hours following the magenta line with my VA, so I think I could be helpful!

...and so on. We're our own worst enemy, really. I can't blame them for keeping their distance from this place.

It's 'barely' by the way. Hate to be that guy, but I really don't. We all know that by now, though...

Kyle Rodgers

It's 'barely' by the way. Hate to be that guy, but I really don't. We all know that by now, though...

:D yeah I noticed this already, just like 'before' in the thread title, anyways, it doesn't change the fact! hurry up ... !

Kyle,

I agree with you a 100%. Lately, a lot of that has been happening and I wouldn't lose on betting that due to this reason the developers have promptly stopped updating but it also affects others like us who are just happy to see the progress they've made.

It nudges us in the right direction and in the back of our heads, I'm sure we all anticipate the release as soon as possible even though we don't publicly point it out.

:D yeah I noticed this already, just like 'before' in the thread title, anyways, it doesn't change the fact! hurry up ... !

haha - yeah. I'd like to have it sooner rather than later, but if there's more work to do, I'd prefer they get it right the first time.

Kyle,

I agree with you a 100%. Lately, a lot of that has been happening and I wouldn't lose on betting that due to this reason the developers have promptly stopped updating but it also affects others like us who are just happy to see the progress they've made.

It nudges us in the right direction and in the back of our heads, I'm sure we all anticipate the release as soon as possible even though we don't publicly point it out.

Yeah, well that's the unfortunate side effect of the way life works. The world reacts to the few. Most of the time, it's the few ruining it for the many.

Kyle Rodgers

I don't understand why people insist on a daily update. If there is nothing to report, then, there is nothing to report.

Look at the Airbus X Extended, time after time the release date has been pushed. FSX is not going anywhere soon. I understand that no update has been provided for a couple of months, but perhaps there are more serious issues, whether that is in development or personally.

People do, and some people really need to get a life outside the hobby. I understand the 777 is a popular plane, and will be a best seller, but how many of you really know how to perform different types of approaches in the 737?

I think instead of clogging up the forums with junk asking for release dates, go out and enjoy the weather, or with friends ect..

I don't want to be one of the many wannabe mods on this forum, but this is my personal view. I, like most of us view the forums on a daily (or twice or three times a day lol) basis, looking for interesting things to read.

Brent,

I don't think the OP was bent towards a release date disclosure. He, like many of us, is excited about the most recent project and is sharing his excitement with us. Perfectly fine, if you ask me.

At least it's not one of those posts where someone comes up with reasons to bash on the developer for not virtually depicting something of it's real counterpart.

I don't think the OP was bent towards a release date disclosure. He, like many of us, is excited about the most recent project and is sharing his excitement with us. Perfectly fine, if you ask me.

thanks for speaking straight out of my mind :)

Brent-

I know what your point is and I wasn't going to start such a discussion. Btw, I do fly the NGX pretty much every day with always different conditions and surroundings, but the more I enjoy her mastering all these situation, the more I'm looking forward to trying all of them in the 777-my favorite-with the same or even better quality. It's just a normal thing in the modern human life that you always want something new. You can't doubt that ... :)

Unfortuanately, everyone is a critic. I see this happen on multiple forums. They will post WIP shots and everyone jumps at a chance to point out whats wrong. Perfect example is Aerosoft with their airbus project. Mathijs has got to be the most patient guy, he never gets upset when it comes to all the criticism people post. Release dates are the other big one. A developer gives a projected release date and if they miss that boy, is there hell to pay.

I don't understand why people insist on a daily update. If there is nothing to report, then, there is nothing to report.

Look at the Airbus X Extended, time after time the release date has been pushed. FSX is not going anywhere soon. I understand that no update has been provided for a couple of months, but perhaps there are more serious issues, whether that is in development or personally.

People do, and some people really need to get a life outside the hobby. I understand the 777 is a popular plane, and will be a best seller, but how many of you really know how to perform different types of approaches in the 737?

I think instead of clogging up the forums with junk asking for release dates, go out and enjoy the weather, or with friends ect..

I don't want to be one of the many wannabe mods on this forum, but this is my personal view. I, like most of us view the forums on a daily (or twice or three times a day lol) basis, looking for interesting things to read.

I know they dont like other developers being mentioned/ bashed here but aerosoft have given updates as to what is wrong with the A320. I will not discuss what they are here as its not the place. But i have to agree with the idea that no date is better than a date and then changing it. Its ready when we see it available to buy. In the mean time just enjoy what we have. Whether thats ur NGX, or ur MD11, etc just fly them into the ground and then when it happens u will have a new kite to fly.

Ben Morton

No one's asking for a daily update. It's been three+ months, a lot could have changed in that time.