Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Two Weeks from Today

Ronan,

I have to be back in Vancouver for work Sunday evening and will be taking the 11:00 or 13:00 ferry back from Victoria. That puts you at YVR at 13:30 and 15:30 respectively, if that helps let me know. Email me at maxam at telus dot net

Robert

I'd need to be at BOS by 17:45 at the latest on the Sunday, the Alaska Airlines flight from SEA gets me in at 17:35, which is too tight for my liking, and looking at the route map out of YVR, there's no direct flight to BOS, but I'm searching around and if I can find an early enough connecting flight somewhere I'll take it and see y'all there next week...

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Hmmm. 2 1/2 hours drive south for me. Just might see an old guy with a beige fedora style hat come waltzing in.

Is there a charge?

if I can find an early enough connecting flight somewhere...

Come on Ronan! Find a way! :yahoo:

Is there a charge?

Don't think so, but even if there is, and you show up, I will gladly pay your way in! :friends:

Kind regards,

Come on Rónán! Find a way! :yahoo:

Looking very unlikely at the moment, having looked through all the options open to me, there's no options so far where by I could get from SEA or VYR back to BOS in time for work with a safe margin, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to pass. I may be able to pull a favour and not have to report for duty in BOS until 20:00, and if I can manage that, I shall see y'all there, otherwise it looks like I shall have to pass...

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Hmmm. 2 1/2 hours drive south for me. Just might see an old guy with a beige fedora style hat come waltzing in.

Is there a charge?

No charge at all. Just show up and be prepared to buy a round (or three). :Big Grin:

Hmmm. 2 1/2 hours drive south for me.

Wait... 2 1/2 hours NORTH of Victoria? That means that you, like, live in the Arctic, right? :p0317:

Excellent, Robert. Looking forward to meeting you.

Same here Joel, looking forward to seeing you and everyone there. Dave, that's not a bad drive from up island, not even a ferry ride involved.

\Robert Hamlich/

Wait... 2 1/2 hours NORTH of Victoria? That means that you, like, live in the Arctic, right?

I thought 40 minute drive north of Seattle was where the arctic begins, at the 49 parallel. :LMAO:

Matthew Kane

Yep, that's right, Matthew: we live in igloos up here just north of the 49th, where it snows 365 days a year. :LMAO:

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Yep, that's right, Matthew: we live in igloos up here just north of the 49th, where it snows 365 days a year. :LMAO:

Shame about the Global Warming causing the 'National Igloo' to melt. I'm not sure where Canadian Parliament will meet and debate if the National Igloo melts. :lol:

Matthew Kane

it melted and we had to build the national igloo out of sticks tied together with the fur from our dogs that pull our sleds. :unsure: