Sign in to follow this  
Splash_One

Which plane would you like to see a high quality model ...

Guest jcsflyboy

As far as airliners go, I'd like to see a well-done MD-80 series. With the GA airplanes, I'd love to see old biplanes such as Waco and Stearman. Specifically a CABIN WACO! Thanks!

Guest Blazer

Id like to see a L1011-500 with all the bells and whistles and with wing views. Regards

I think the freeware Connie has started something. It would be great to have a DC-6 or perhaps a Vickers Viscount. Another interesting one would be a Sud-Aviation Caravelle.I`m not a big iron fan generally but a Tristar would be good, Eastern, Cathay Pacific and TAP Portugal colours. CheersLungs

>I am starting to wonder if 'flight78' is going to come back>and reply to any of this. Or whether he is just some 'fly by>night' guy. :-lol After all, he has managed to stir up quite a>few posts.>>JimHi Jim!As you've no doubt noticed by now, this "breathless announcement" has generated a very long (and interesting!) thread...The answer to your suspicion should be obvious by now. It was just another "kid with a dream" who's enthusiasm waned as quickly as he found out just how difficult it is to produce a complete model of any aircraft... :)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Seems a 777 is right now the most requested choice. Can't argue with that. Love the Meljet and can hold me over but it is showing it's age. What is missing is a really-really good photoreal triple seven 2-D panel. I've had to gerry-rig the PSS 777 FS2000 for now. One with all cockpit views. And if you do make this... add an "approach view", "landing view" or whatever ya wanna call it.

How about somthing truly unique for once...and maybe a tribute to the unfortunate early demize of the aircraft type...I have never seen a Beech Starship 2000A done yet. Yes the is a freeware one, but it does not have a VC, and a really detailed model.It seems like everyone is doing mainstream things all the time like Boeings, Airbuses, etc. Pretty boring all in all...My vote is to buck the "cattle" mentality and try something different!!!!DevinCYOW

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

My choice Photoreal 777-200 / 300 Loaded, Photoreal 2d and 3d clickable VC, FMC, INS...regardsNoboru