Sign in to follow this  
Splash_One

Which plane would you like to see a high quality model ...

Guest Crazed One

Just to add my vote. 777-200/300 please. If you build it I will buy it :) Chop chop.

Definitely the 777!We already have excelent 737's from PMDG,Quite good A 319 - 320 321' s from Phoenix,By the way, they said that they were going to make a 777,but nothing indicates their progress on that...So the triple seven is my first choice!AC5

737 and the airbeese have been done to death. Please...please no more 737's!!! (and no more DC-3's either!) Great planes..I love em, but I've got all I need!How about a properly done DC-6 or DC-7 with a first rate VC?How bout a Cessna 182T with Garmin G1000 panel?How bout a properly done AT-6? or a new truly top drawer T-28?

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

What i want aint on the list1 Airbus A340-500 and 6002. L1011-500Meljets 777 although rather old .. can tide me over but the first person to get me a decent A340-500 or 600 with all the bells and whistles gets my money. And im a tightwad.. :)

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I think there is a real need for some buisness/corporate jets with high quality panels that are actually readable without squinting. I would love to see some Lear Jets, Gulfstreams, etc. with crystal clear panels and realistic air files. flyking"So Many Planes - So Little Time"P.S. Please don't forget those "Wing Views."

I'd go for a top drawer C-141(A or :( Starlifter or how bout a DC-8?Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest venquessa

I'd give my vote to the MD's. The 737 has been done by several companies and I think you would be moving into a challenging market with PMDG, which you might lose in. I know they are working on a 747, and there aren't any plans for the 777 but that would be naughty for you to steal their market for the Boeing range if you got one out before them.There are also other Airbus add ons already available, though I haven't tried them yet.About the MDs... I once flew from Belfast to Ibiza with span air. The safety card told me the plane was an MD84, which to my knowledge is MD's attempt at a small regional sized version of their 80 range, I mean it only had 4 seats a row and about 80 to 100 total PAX. However I have yet to find a plane called the MD84 anywhere since.Was I halucinating? Is the really an MD84 as a short stubby version of the MD 83?Thanks.

Guest panzerschiffe

>Meljets 777 although rather old .. can tide me over but the>first person to get me a decent A340-500 or 600 with all the>bells and whistles gets my money. And im a tightwad.. :) Not many other aircraft models come anywhere close to the detail and fidelity that the Meljet 777's have.It might be getting old (whatever that means), but it's still one of the best aircraft models out there.

Guest PaulV

B777 for me as well.RegardsPaul

MD-80 series. Free repaints, I'd pay a few more bucks for a model and amount of repaints available like PMDG aircraft!

Guest prichards

I would like a 717 my self!

Guest x300

MD-80. Nobody has done this plane justice, and it's one of the most popular planes on routes within the US. American and Delta still fly hundreds of these things all over the place. We've had enough longhaul planes (777s, A330s, A340s) and enough 737s and A320s (PMDG, PSS, Wilco, Ariane). But nobody has done an MD-80. Go for it.