Sign in to follow this  
Garciamk4

Vatsim Support Horrible

It sad to see not many people play Multiplayer anymore I found this utility that allows you to see lots of availible servers but is no fun really its kind of dead

I went through alot of headaches setting up VATSIM and FS-copilot and FSinn only to find out that it wont Connect

and no one bothers to help in the Vatsim Support section.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/390163-to-much-trouble/

Try the Vatsim forums. They're a more lively forum then the unofficial forum for Vatsim here. Vatsim is alive and well, stick with it

Cheers

Ler

I'm guessing here, but I'd say that you need to enter a Server IP address under "Settings, Network, VATSIM tab".

Here is a link to the Online Virtual Pilots Association FSINN Setup. I'd recommend you use these settings (AI Aircraft settings option, depends on what you're using for AI Aircraft models and how they're set up).

Link will be active for only a short time.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39644013/FSINN%20%26%20FSCOPILOT%20SETTINGS.pdf

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks for the info, very usefull the thing is i cant even see the FSCopilot symbol below near the Clock on my taskbar

Have you tried squawkbox? Give that a try instead

For Fsinn there will be two installers. From there you will have to install in the order it forces you, one won't install if the other isn't. And then you will have to enter your vatsim login and password they gave you.

You will also need to pick your server you want to use, most click the one closest to home, though I choose west coast cause I always have issues with the east coast.

For Fsinn there will be two installers. From there you will have to install in the order it forces you, one won't install if the other isn't. And then you will have to enter your vatsim login and password they gave you.

You will also need to pick your server you want to use, most click the one closest to home, though I choose west coast cause I always have issues with the east coast.

Yes Fscopilot and FSINN done all of that the thing is im still getting not connected when trying to connect, and i have fscopilot to start with the game but there is no symbol on the task bar to show me the status

Nope is that like Vatsim?

Just to update my situation Here is the link to the problem im now facing http://forum.avsim.n...blem-im-facing/

Squawkbox is just another program to connect to vatsim like FSInn. It can be simpler to use too

squawkbox.ca/

The errors you have are very common in FSINN, you need to go to the vatsim FSINN forum, there is a sticky in there.

Install verbatum, do not take any liberties or you will get errors.

Once installed, follow the troubleshooting link and you should be up and running.

You need to click connect on the FSInn dialog box. Click on VATSIM and then it should work. It looked like you did not connect and then just went right over to the FSFDT Control Panel. If you want help you really should be posting in the Vatsim FSInn forum.

I will try that Thank You