Sign in to follow this  
byork

New! 17 May 2013 - NGX Voice Updated to Version 2.3! Button 2.3!

Thanks for the reply, it says I have updates available but the get updates link takes me to the FS2Crew page which then tells me to download again from the third party which I just did.

The versions in the installer offered by PMDG are:

Config Manager: 1.2

Button : 1.5

Voice: 1.4

Dear byork,

I'm having the same issues with Hans.. would you mind helping me out.. I have my purchase ID from PMDG at the ready..  ^_^

arleeds

sent the email.. and a minute after... Done.. that's fast service!!!

Thanks Bryan!!

Best,

Byork,

Prior to this recent major update, there was a minor update a while back which I did not use.

Does this latest major update include this older minor update?

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Byork,

Prior to this recent major update, there was a minor update a while back which I did not use.

Does this latest major update include this older minor update?

Bill Clark

Hi Bill,

The update includes everything.  

Cheers,

Wow, I wasn't expecting any more new enhancements, but what a surprise.   Love the copilot timer feature, as I'm always fumbling to press those tiny buttons in the VC on takeoff.  Also, the ability to skip the flaps 10 call is very very nice, something I had thought about asking you to implement but had forgotten to.   I hate to be a pest, but is there any chance you could add an option to have the copilot turn on the wing lights on runway entry/exit?   I believe it is SOP in the U.S., up to 10,000 or 18,000ft along with the landing lights, and it could be edited in the .cfg file like with the landing lights 18,000 ft option or the new flaps 10 feature.

Thanks for the update Bryan!  

Bryan...

It's me that I read somewhere that you will probably will add all the "voices" to this update??? I only have the usual 3 voices... Do I need to upgrade to Emergency NGX to get the extra voices??? Thanks!!!