Straight-up.jpg

'Straight up!'

Night-Patrol.jpg

'Night Patrol'

XR725.jpg

'XR725 - 23 Squadron'

Refueling-exercises_02.jpg

'Refueling Exercises'

Is this the just flight Lightning? Also, where did you get the Victor with the fuel lines deployed?

Kenneth

Very nice indeed! :Applause: ...have you made any videos? I would love to hear the engine note. :Love:

The sounds are awesome! I'm building up to doing a video, need to buy a couple more bits of software then I'll make a start.

Whats the plan with this bird?

Hi, not sure what you mean by plan, it's the Just Flight payware F6 Lightning

Is this the just flight Lightning? Also, where did you get the Victor with the fuel lines deployed?

Kenneth

Yep it's the JF Lightning. There are a couple of ways I've found to get a Victor with fuel lines extended. One is to download the UKMIL Victor, extend the fuel lines and record the flight in FS Recorder for play back as traffic. The only draw back to that route is the ground equipment is visible (FOD covers in the intakes and exhausts) on the recorded plane, which spoils the effect. The Victor pictured is an AI aircraft from John Young's RAF Marham (Freeware by Airfield Construction Group). It flies out twice a day on week days and extends the fuel lines once it climbs above 18,000 ft.

Very impressive display...like it!

HLJAMES

Thank you Piggles for putting me onto Airfield Construction Group. Have just replaced my UK2000 Marham with the ACG version. Set against the genx photoscenery and treescapes, it looks good. Duxford is next!

Kenneth

I was well chuffed with ACG Marham, really excellent work and free! It fits in really well with GenX for sure.

I keep beating up the runway in the F6 while waiting for the Victor to get its act together and get in the air :smile: Btw you'll need a way point file to get the Victor up and running, it was left out of the airfield package by mistake, but was later uploaded as a separate file, there is a thread about it on ACG with the file name and where to get it, if you found like me it wasn't in any of the unzipped folders.

Having been in the tandem Lightning and having taken off vertically with no computer in sight was an experience I'll never forget!

Thanks for all the comments, really appreciated :smile:

I spent the whole day polishing XR725:

XR725_Polished.jpg

Looking much more presentable now, next up I think I'll do XR753, another 23 Squadron bird but with white fin and spine

As promised another 23 Squadron bird, XR753, one of my favourite F6 colour schemes, simple and classic :smile:

XR753.jpg