Sign in to follow this  
Cedric Hunter

A prayer for a Connie by A2A Simulation

HI Guys!

a crazy idea....I've just created a facebook page named "A prayer for a Connie by A2A simulation".

"I've a dream"....See a Constellation made by A2A with an accu-sim!....So I Imagine if we are a lot to like this page , may be a day , our dream comes true!!!Or may be not but it seems to me it's free to hope a things like this....So may be not?May be A2A will listen this prayer ?

http://www.facebook.com/APrayerForAConnieByA2aSimulation

Thanks to all who will support this page!!!

...and sorry for any mistakes in my phrases , I'm french...

Sure, A2A connie would be great added with a CoTS type crew addon!

I still think that it is very unlikely that we can get that at least in near future. A2A has at least some GA planes, F-104 and F-4 on the works and I think that'll keep them busy for the next year or two...

You are totally right but I'm ready to wait for years for a Connie :lol:

Imagine "Yes , you are a lot to wait for this aircraft , so yes we plan a Connie" :O

Do you have the A2A B77 COTS?

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Would be very nice, we can race against the PMDG DC6 then.. woehahaha

Nobody loves the Constellation ? :wub:

Sure, but you are one of estimated 500 threads in the A2A forum what people wish they should do.

And the Connie is in this list, too (even wished by myself ^_^ )

I can for sure tell you that you won't see the Connie in 2013

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the only thing I wish for is a A2A DC3, now THAT will be an ultimate plane

+1

Or a Harrier VTOL :P

the only thing I wish for is a A2A DC3, now THAT will be an ultimate plane

Indeed, one of the most widely used airplanes ever, and in both military and civilian use. That would be perfect.

ah sure , not for 2013!!ahah yeah I have the 377+accu-sim+cots!!!

Yeah for sure a DC-3 will be great!A damage mod will come soon by the author of the V35 damage mod ;)

And I've done a damage mod for the JF DC-6B and I'm waiting for the one by PMDG to see if i can do something (if needed)...

But we have absolutely nothing about a Connie...And even if I've to wait for 2015 to have a Connie+accu-sim+Cots it will be not a problem!!!!

I had posted a thread to for a Connie on the A2A forum...But I think if we have a proof of rentabilty of a such product , developers from there will think about....Well may be I'm dreaming....but may be not and I wan't to try...so why not,

it's just a "like" on a facebook page , it's free , ça why to not try? B)

Thanks for yours reactions guys!

A few years ago, I used to think that A2A would be the one to do a Constellation, but I'm not so sure anymore. I don't find it likely that we'll ever see planes like that from them ever again, or at least any time soon. They seem to have gone fully towards fighter planes, and that is what they are good at. Isn't their schedule filled up with fighter jets now? That is a little dissapointing to me because their Strato was quite good and I think a lot of people would have loved to see a followup. I'm highly anticipating the PMDG DC-6, and will be curious as to how it compares to the A2A multi-engines. I'm guessing that that one will probably break some new ground on its own. I would have liked a Constellation too, but the DC-6 is good enough for me.

A few years ago, I used to think that A2A would be the one to do a Constellation, but I'm not so sure anymore. I don't find it likely that we'll ever see planes like that from them ever again, or at least any time soon. They seem to have gone fully towards fighter planes, and that is what they are good at. Isn't their schedule filled up with fighter jets now? That is a little dissapointing to me because their Strato was quite good and I think a lot of people would have loved to see a followup. I'm highly anticipating the PMDG DC-6, and will be curious as to how it compares to the A2A multi-engines.

+1 , that's the case for me to.