Sign in to follow this  
Andydigital

[RESOLVED] Tapatalk can only read 20 topics

For the last few days when trying to read the forum via Tapatalk I can only read the first 20 topics listed in the "latest" section of the app, if I pull to load more topics it displays "loading unread topics" and then stops in about half the time it normally takes (when it's working correctly) and no more topics have actually been loaded at all. Only the Latest section (i.e. view new topics) is effected as far as I can tell, navigating the individual forum sections does load more pages when you pull to load more topics at the bottom of a page.

For reference all other none AVSIM forums I visit that use ipboard and Tapatalk are working correctly.

Cheers, Andy.

Andy, are you still experiencing this problem? I use Tapatalk HD for iPad and also for iPhone with no issues. I am under the latest tab also.

It's a bit better now Chase, now it's only seeing the first 60 unread topics then it gets stuck again. In the past there has regularly been more than 100 new topics a day and seeing them all with Tapatalk was never an issue. For example I went to the Aerosoft forum for the first time in a week or so just yesterday and there were about 260 new threads there in the Latest list and I managed to read all those no problem at all with TT.

Edit: To be precise TT is stuck at 60 of 151 topics this morning. Thanks for looking into this.

Cheers, Andy.

I am using TT for iPhone, did not have such big issues but during the last three days there are always 3-7 unread messages that will not load.

23.png

Strange -- well I just updated both a couple nights ago (at least I think that was the app that was updated), and I was able to get 200+ topics loaded on both devices. If you find a specific topic Morten, I'll be happy to try it on both my iOS devices to see if I can replicate it.

Well I've updated to Tapatalk HD and now everything seems to be okay. I've been using the original Tapatalk on the iPad for a few years now and never had any problems anywhere else, It's strange that it only effects AVSIM.

Cheers, Andy.

Actually I take it back, it's not working now, it's doing exactly the same thing again with Tapatalk HD now as well. Except it's back to only seeing 20 of the 36 new posts since my last visit.

Cheers, Andy.

The issue discussed within this thread has been resolved. If you experience a similar issue, please make a new post referencing this issue so we may better assist you.