Sign in to follow this  
Sizel

V6.16 Released!

I think there are probably a bunch of unnamed bug fixes in this release as well. For example, I pinged support about an approach issue with Delta Airlines callsigns into KATL (won't direct me to the approach controller, arrghh), and he reviewed my log file and said that there was a fix for the issue coming with this release. Yay, can't wait to try it out.

This is a really cool product, so I'm happy to see that there's enough customer demand to fuel new releases. :) Thanks for all of the hard work, VoxATC team (Tegwyn ... and others?)!

Dan

New version Guy's

Not as big an update as i was expecting but good to see it.

http://www.voxatc.com/Home.aspx/News

:smile:

Simon,

Actually ground handling like this in FSX is quite complicated stuff, so in that aspect its a big update.

You really feel now that the controller is keeping an eye on you all the time.

Simon,

Actually ground handling like this in FSX is quite complicated stuff, so in that aspect its a big update.

You really feel now that the controller is keeping an eye on you all the time.

You are probably correct Michael. I was expecting more improvements with regards to airborne traffic and not having that lonesome feeling that can happen often once at altitude with VoxATC and several other issues that various folk have mentioned over past few years.

But don't get me wrong, i appreciate the effort from the Developer in improving VoxATC and it is good software still being developed which is always a good thing.

:smile:

Kind Regards

Simon.

Wow, Nice to know it's being update albeit slowly. Hope this isn't just a bump in interest for sale purposes.

Nice I did wonder about some of the ground procedures etc Good to see an update for this awesome add on.