Sign in to follow this  
Robert McDonald

BEGGING Linda developers! Can you build Linda for XPlane X 64?

Hi there Guenseli!

Would you guys consider builiding or converting Linda to work on X-Plane 10? I am crippled and can't use my very fine VRInsight MCP Combo-II Boeing on XPlane 10 64-bit!

Since Ramzzess Aviation released the amazing PMDG-like B777-200 Worldliner for XP 10- my life has changed big time! I no longer fly FSX!

Yet I desperately would love to have the MCP Combo II work with my airplane, the B777-Worldliner!

I can say there is a LUA-Plug in for X-Plane. So I would guess a lot of your work is done. There is also XUIPC for X-plane, and app that is similar to FSUIPC (but not by the same developer). Both of the apps in this paragraph are totally free...

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance!

Robert

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

I feel your pain Robert.

I'm still struggling (unsuccessfully) to get it to manage more than a few non-

fsx commands of my add-on aircraft .

Good luck

NealH

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Hi,

I am in the same situation. I tried the old stuff to check if it work (Serialfp2 and plugin in xplane) but it do not seem to work in x-plane 10 64 bits.

I am waiting for a lkind programmer to create a new plugins.

Michel

LevMike, on 21 Mar 2013 - 3:31 PM, said:

Hi,

I am in the same situation. I tried the old stuff to check if it work (Serialfp2 and plugin in xplane) but it do not seem to work in x-plane 10 64 bits.

I am waiting for a lkind programmer to create a new plugins.

Michel

I have all but given up hope that VRinsight will come out with X-Plane 64-drivers.

It doesn't look good though.  Part of the problem is that some of the payware airplanes in XP are very specific and the data-refs used are non-standard.  Thus a close relationship would need to happen between the 3PDs who build the pay planes for XP and VRI.  Plus, XP is 3-languages:  Windows, MAC and Linux.  That's a lot of extra work for the little guys in Korea.  I am getting a feeling they are (silently) electing to not come to the X-Plane party.

Just sayin...

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

At current state, X-Plane is not an option for myself.

I don't want to go into the discussion FSX vs. X-Plane, but also the current X-Plane version does not fit my needs .... starting with seasons etc ...

However, to "convert" Linda for X-Plane is Artems job. And as devlopment of LINDA is generally ceased (or very slow) I wouldn't have too much hopes to see LINDA for X-Plane. I don't know, but I don't think, Artem has joined the X-Plane party now ...

Sorry

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I understand your concerns - and believe me, I understand.  Nothing is perfect.  I am convinced that long-term x-Plane 64-bits will trump Microsoft and Lockheed-Martin locked in 32-bit wonderland.  As more and more add ons compete for less and less system resources - I'm betting that reality will provide the push to new simulation  platforms.

Still, I appreciate you taking the time to respond, and I'm not saying FSX or Prepar3D are bad- Lord knows I have hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars invested in FSX.

Cheers and best wishes,

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Thanks for understanding

Nobody wants a new Simulator more then me.

But I think it needs a few more versions of X-Plane till FSX is overtaken (for my taste)

But yes, the day will come - even maybe with things, we could not consider now - hopefully

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester