Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

Yorkie - 777 is getting much closer apparently

Hi Yorkie,

Robert R just posted this afternoon our time with a good update on the 777...........it's not too far away now........

Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

And Here 's a Pretty please, asking for a Button Control version.

Looking forward to it.

Regards.   Golli

Hi Bryan,

another request for button control if at all possible,

Cheers

Steve

Bryan,

Proud owner of your 737NGX Voice edition.  Thanks for all the hard work!  Just a quick question regarding the new T7 from PMDG.  I know that it is required that the 737 flight deck be loaded in 2D mode in order for the FS2 Crew software to load correctly.

How is this going to be addressed as PMDG is not developing 2D panels for the T7.  Just curious.

Keep up the great work.

voice control saved me a fortune in hardware for the 737. Was thinking about buying the MCPcombo but then remembered I don't need it because co pilot does all the dialing ,same goes for radios as well....Now if we could only train him up for the CDU...line select one, flaps 5 ???

looking forward to the new voice edition

can we have the transponder in this version?

ZORAN

Guest Mik75

voice control saved me a fortune in hardware for the 737. Was thinking about buying the MCPcombo but then remembered I don't need it because co pilot does all the dialing ,same goes for radios as well....Now if we could only train him up for the CDU...line select one, flaps 5 ??? looking forward to the new voice can we have the transponder in this version?

Exactly my opinion, too! ;-)No need for me to get a hardware mcp right now, especially with such a nice female F/O!

Hi Zoran,

As of V2.2, the NGX has the Xponder.

I see no reason why the 777 can't have the xponder as well.

Hi Bryan

I missed that,only just returned to the sim after 2 months OS.  I cant see where the 2.2 NGX update is, can you point me thnx

ZORAN

Edit: disregard....

Hi Zoran,

As of V2.2, the NGX has the Xponder.

I see no reason why the 777 can't have the xponder as well.

I think you meant the Ifly?

ZORAN