• Korean Air
    • Malaysia Airlines
    • Saudia
    • Singapore Airlines
    • Thai Airways
    • Transaero Airlines
    • Turkish Airlines
    • United Airlines

This poll is intended to give the independent livery designers an idea about the top requested liveries. this poll is not intended to replace the following topic http://forum.avsim.net/topic/403222-what-is-your-favorite-livery-in-the-777/ but to complete it. The list contains the airlines that operate more than 10 non freighter 777s.

To RSR, and PMDG team , We all know and deeply understand the 99/95 rule. no worries here   :lol:

To all forum members and guests: I am only a fan and a customer of PMDG products, I am not part of PMDG team whatsoever (although i wish), I am not as well a livery designer so please do not consider this poll as a sign or a hint for a close release  :Shocked:  :biggrin:

Quite a few of those don't operate the LR. Since PMDG is releasing the LR and Freighter first, I doubt they are going to paint these.

The P stands for Precision ;-)

Quite a few of those don't operate the LR. Since PMDG is releasing the LR and Freighter first, I doubt they are going to paint these.

The P stands for Precision ;-)

understood, only 11 airlines operate the 200LR, but as mentioned it is intended for the liveries designers,I meant "the independent ones", will edit the post to clarify that.

for sure most of the above will be fictional liveries.

In your list you have ACA and UAE, who both operate the -200LR, so I assume PMDG will paint them, so why put them in this list for others to paint?

Maybe this thread should be for requesting liveries that are not on the -200LR IRL to be painted on the PMDG 777-200LR until the proper variant is released

(ie. all the ones PMDG will not release themselves)

Edited to make my point clearer.

In your list you have ACA and UAE, who both operate the -200LR, so I assume PMDG will paint them, so why put them in this list for others to paint?

Maybe this thread should be for requesting liveries that are not on the -200LR IRL (ie. all the ones PMDG will not release themselves)

because we dont know now what liveries PMDG will release. Well they even released a virtual VA livery for the NGX,i.e. British airways 738! so again, nobody knows.

Well they even released virtual VA liveries for the NGX,i.e. British airways 738! so again, nobody knows.

AFAIK, that is the only fictional livery for the NGX made by PMDG.

As there are only 10 operators of the LR, I think we can assume PMDG will paint them all for us. Considering this, you didn't really need to put ACA, UAE, DAL or AIC in the vote.

Ok guys, poll edited as per your suggestions. Unfortunately, only 20 choices are allowed!

Where is Emirates? :)

@SVA1181

Please don't forget to tell the independpent repainters to  include African airlines like Kenya Airways, TAAG air Angola and Egyptair (they dont run the LR but a fictional livery for now would be appreciated)

• Upvote 1

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

@captainsazzman

I wished it can include more, but the list is limited to 20 selections. Therefore I elected to choose the airlines that operates more than 10 non LR 777s. Btw, I don't know, and I am not related to any repainter :lol:, hopefully they will read and act accordingly.

I voted for all of them, but really would like to add Philippine Airlines into the mix. They fly the 300ER.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

<p>Nice initiative ! thanks ;)

You should had Air Austral into your list, because they really operated B772LR (reg : F-OLRA) while Air France isn't. I hope PMDG will do this livery or someone else upon release.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oITz8Fk28Ns/TjA0bdYcr0I/AAAAAAAABW0/JONzTGABpEY/s1600/B772%2BF-OLRA%2BAir%2BAustral.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-whEt6IzT1u0/Tlgr-pRi6wI/AAAAAAAABbw/yh5-_dA0Ovw/s1600/B773%2BF-OLRA%2BAIR%2BAUSTRAL.png

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2011/09/02//1109020959171326458682071.jpg

Cheers.