Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Engine proportion/size wrong?

Hello guys, dear PMDG Team,

i just saw the new Facebook pic and i have one question:

Is it possible that the Proportions of the PMDG 777 engines are wrong? If you have a look at real 777LR´s,  you can see that the "Body" of the engines are slightly shorter!!!!

Please, maybe i´m wrong, but just have a look at this and it would be awesome if you´ll fix this!

Hello guys, dear PMDG Team,

i just saw the new Facebook pic and i have one question:

Is it possible that the Proportions of the PMDG 777 engines are wrong? If you have a look at real 777LR´s,  you can see that the "Body" of the engines are slightly shorter!!!!

Please, maybe i´m wrong, but just have a look at this and it would be awesome if you´ll fix this!

to me the real picture looks whiter no shorter. cheers.

the proportions do look right, remember that the pics got a different point of view,,,,

What is more disturbing: The registration numbers on the two pictures are not the same.... :rolleyes:

Norbert Plate

to me the real picture looks whiter no shorter. cheers.

Ok, maybe this! But i think that PMDG must fix this. I mean ok: This will cause a Little delay, but engines are important!

After someone discovered that the front windows size in the ngx were wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if it is a tad bit off, then again it could also be angle, I'm keeping an open mind.

Ok, maybe this! But i think that PMDG must fix this. I mean ok: This will cause a Little delay, but engines are important!

yes it is, but who said it isn't correct. the real picture is from the ground while the PMDG one is from the AIR. go to the PMDG main forum and check the external pictures again.

Relax, it's PMDG not Captain Sim (although their texturing is unsurpassable).

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Made a comparison with a picture I took - almost the same angle - see here:

Might as well complain that the wings are too short as well! :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

And exactly you will be the persons, who will complain about this after the release... :rolleyes:

So it is better to fix it up now, if it is still possible, because on this comparison shot, it is clearly visible, that the engines seem or are too long. Sorry to say... :mellow: