Sign in to follow this  
AJ-NL

Your participation requested

Gentlemen,

Recently, to be specific today, my niece approached me with a request to distribute a survey among flight simulator community members. I know I am new, but have been a AVSIM library user for years. I sincerely hope you don't mind!

My niece is a student "free time management" at the "InHolland Academy" (School for higher education in the Netherlands) and is working on a project in which online communities play a major role. It's a small survey and requests little of your time. Not to mention that it is of course anonymously.

My niece would be very grateful if you'd participate in this survey. The link is stated below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZDG8B2W

Thanks in advance.

(The survey has been distributed throughout other networks as well, I hope you don't mind)

Done

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Done.

Just one little note: If possible, I'd suggest you change/add a possible answer to the education question, because what should those who are e.g. studying at an university at the moment answer - secondary school (which I chose, because it's the highest grade I have achieved so far), or university level(because that's what I will have in a few years)?

One question had no valid possible answer for me. I do not use online services at all, but had to select #1 (10 hours) in order to complete the survey. That question (IIRC #8) should have an option for "None of the Above" or "Does Not Apply." B)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks guys!!! I've heard that there a allot of replies which I want to thank you for! I will pass your findings on to her and she will adapt them as far as possible!

@ Flog I'd probably go for the highest ever achieved, not so much that what you are going to achieve...However, I will ask her if what I said is what she wants or the other way around ;)

Done! good luck with her studies

Done. :good:  

Diego

Done.

Done - always like to help a student as this time a year ago I was still living the student life! :) I wish her the best of luck in her studies!