Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Help identifying 2 bgl files

I just bought some payware scenery and after I installed everything I noticed 2 files in the FS9/Scenery folder. The file names are cuzrwy1.bgl and cuzrwy2.bgl. Does anyone know which scenery these files go to? And were they supposed to go in a specific FS9/Scenery folder? (Like the FS9/Scenery/World/Scenery)

Those files are associated with one of the following sceneries (I just don't know which one)

UK2000 Lutton

Taxi2Gate Monterrey MMMY

LatinVFR Montevideo SUMU

Latin VFR Cuzco SPZO

Aerosoft Stuttgart

Tropicalsim Azores 2

I would assume by the name of the files being cuzrwy1 and cuzrwy2 that they would go to your Cuzco scenery. Seems the only logical explanation. Where there are supposed to go would most likely be in the Cuzco/Scenery folder since they are for the runways. However since I dont own the scenery, I can be certain.

If no one here has it to confirm where they go, you could always ask Richardo on the LatinVFR forum.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I second that assumption: Cuzco is situated in some mountainous area and the folder where you found the files is widely used for fixing mesh/elevation issues.

FS9 has some bad mesh in many regions per default, so ...

I thought it was a trick question...

Perhaps the OP could let us know: why do you want to know??

Thanks guys.

I wasn't sure if those 2 files were supposed to be installed there or not. I thought they may have been installed in the wrong place.

UK2000 sceneries are awesome and easy on fps

Which adds nothing to this thread.