Apparently you need a very good watercooling to overclock Haswell as it runs much more hot. Well I think that I'll go with Haswell and Corsair H110, hope that will be ok....

I also wonder if I could live with Intel Haswell HD Graphics 4600 performance on X-Plane and FSX, or if I still would need a GTX770?

Hi.

I see we are going almost the same way :) with this diffrence i ordered smaller corsair H80.

You still need normal graphic card.

Wich motherboard you going to buy? I think about MSI Z87-GD65 and ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero Z87

https://www.digitec.ch/?wk=L%2fjXmGPMzEg

To overclock would the be quiet produce enough power? I might change to a GTX770 and yes need to add H110. Pretty expensive...without GTX would be

better...

Thanks for any propositions so that I don't buy the wrong stuff.

If you don't de-lid Haswell you're wasting your time trying to cool it down.  You can throw 500W of water cooling power at it and have temps that are only slightly better than a $20 air cooler.  Haswell traps heat under the IHS thanks to its use of thermal paste rather than solder.  

From everything I've read, its not worth upgrading from a 3770K to a 4770K as the Hazwell suffers from the same overclocking limitations as the Ivy's. Budget closed loop water coolers do not offer much improvement over a top shelf air cooler temp-wise (yes I've used both). My $30 Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO keeps my 3770K nice and "cool" (around 77C during prime 95 testing) at 4.5 Ghz

Apparently you need a very good watercooling to overclock Haswell as it runs much more hot. Well I think that I'll go with Haswell and Corsair H110, hope that will be ok....

Just de-lid it.

Why ? Can you not over clock a haswell ? What stands the K for in 4670K ?

Yes you can overclock a Haswell 4670K. What I'm saying is that if you plan on running at stock settings, the Haswell will be the better performer and thus worth it. Not everyone is an overclocker. Even thou it's very, very easy with the cheap, unlocked CPUs of today.