Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jetsmell

How to download liveries

I'm having trouble downloading the liveries. Not very computer literate ,so can you please explain step by step how to do this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Download is straightforward, but installation varies depending on which PMDG aircraft you use.

What's the aircraft in question?

(You posted in the General forum.)

- Download the (correct/corresponding) livery files from PMDG.

- Collect them in one dedicated folder of your choice.

- Run the NGX livery installer and point it to that folder.

Most important thing to be aware of is, that there's no installer per livery, but the livery manager included in your base installation has to be used in conjunction with the downloaded livery files.

Also run the livery manager by right clicking and choosing Run As Administrator. I believe livery manager will not work if you don't do this.

I believe this is explained (with pictures) in the introduction manual, included with the aircraft.

I'm having trouble downloading the liveries. Not very computer literate ,so can you please explain step by step how to do this?

- Download the (correct/corresponding) livery files from PMDG.

- Collect them in one dedicated folder of your choice.

- Run the NGX livery installer and point it to that folder.

Most important thing to be aware of is, that there's no installer per livery, but the livery manager included in your base installation has to be used in conjunction with the downloaded livery files.

I believe this is explained (with pictures) in the introduction manual, included with the aircraft.

As  to the above  posters  and I go  one  step more  its on page 126 of  the introduction manual

As  to the above  posters  and I go  one  step more  its on page 126 of  the introduction manual

You should not have disclosed the page no. until we have received confirmation that Jet Smell actually is his correct RW name!   :p0805: