Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

I've watched the DVD of that more times than a normal person should  :lol: Might join you when you do one day...

Me too! Count me in on that too if you guys want to put together a group flight. I'm planning to do that as the first line when the 777 is released and follow all the real departure times. I'll probably start it on a Friday night and fly it all the way through with the return, which would end Sunday early afternoon.

Me too! Count me in on that too if you guys want to put together a group flight. I'm planning to do that as the first line when the 777 is released and follow all the real departure times. I'll probably start it on a Friday night and fly it all the way through with the return, which would end Sunday early afternoon.

Yeah, depending on my how my rosters turn up, the weekend would probably be my best option aswell.

I am going to have a tonne of fun filling out the OFP with AFREM's, ATA's etc.. Best way to stay awake for the whole time (Especially when it would be a overnighter, landing at around 6AM SYD time -_- ).

Love that slight blue tinge to the AC bird...Arghhh can't wait to do the YYZ-YVR-SYD sector.

Guess who has those flights booked already in Flight Ops?  B)

If I had to choose between Air Canada and Qatar Airways, I'm not asking the question, I selected Qatar Airways.

ME.....tehehe :P

Check again Capt'n! hahahahaaaaaaa

Hehe OK so only on VACanada.  I don't control the whole entire virtual world.  Anyhow gents, Myself, a buddy and possibly another buddy were planning YYZ-YVR AC33 to get a feel for her.  Then we were going to launch leg 2 to SYD overnight and wake up for arrival.  Wouldn't it be awesome if we had 5 or 6 PMDG 777s all in a nice line?  Let's set it up! 

Luke, I look forward to photos from your trip to Warsaw :P B)

I was taxing and thought- "Damn, I'm tired.."

I hate it when birds fly into me...  :rolleyes:

Think I'm off to SFO tomorrow - still deciding. TOO many options  :P kind of crazy I've covered 62K miles in 13 days...

Just decided on Denver as BAW19V - FP requested  :P figured do a new route...

I was taxing and thought- "Damn, I'm tired.."

Just decided on Denver as BAW19V - FP requested  :P figured do a new route...

You're excused...On this one occasion only :P B)

Enjoy the Rockies, and try not him them - They have feelings too. :wub:

I remember back when I was working for Emirates Airlines some 5 years ago as cabin crew (while studying for my frozen ATPL though), that for some software error they found on the 777, all 777 in the world had to take off full toga/toga instead of with assumed temps or derates, no matter the load or the runway until they solved the software problem. Those were fun days, especially the short light airplane flights.

Omar Josef
737/757/767

Have you done any polar ops yet, in particular Toronto to Hong Kong? That is one route I am looking forward to trying out, get to experience a completely different part of the world!

Oliver Benton

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Check again Capt'n! hahahahaaaaaaa

Hehe OK so only on VACanada.  I don't control the whole entire virtual world.  Anyhow gents, Myself, a buddy and possibly another buddy were planning YYZ-YVR AC33 to get a feel for her.  Then we were going to launch leg 2 to SYD overnight and wake up for arrival.  Wouldn't it be awesome if we had 5 or 6 PMDG 777s all in a nice line?  Let's set it up!

I was planning a YYZ-SYD with Air Canada as well. It would be cool to have this set up with a bunch of AC 777

I was planning a YYZ-SYD with Air Canada as well. It would be cool to have this set up with a bunch of AC 777

Great to hear so many people are keen to visit the land downunder (and no we aren't upside down, and we don't ride roos to work).

I am definately keen in a VATSIM group flight.