Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EGLL77W

You have 52K of thrust? I have 220,000 pounds...

Ryan did advise me I'd bust all my flap speeds... was one of those "You only live once" moments  :wink:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Someone has an empty plane!

No screaming babies in the back - just 500kg in each cargo compartment  B)

Nice banner, Luke!   B)

(Yes, I AM envious!!)

And that's why I didn't jump on the PILOT one  :lol:  :P

Well done Luke, glad you got your hands on it. Congrats

Congrats Luke, you deserved it!

Robert's birthday present for you was late - but now it's there and you possibly couldn't be any happier ...   :yahoo:

Thank you guys- it's an absolute honour and was largely unexpected. I can't wait for you all to get your hands on it! PMDG, changing the game again (-:

What was your speed at rotation?   :rolleyes:

Not quite sure - I was in this tunnel vision from just getting it (this was my first takeoff) so I forgot a lot LOL.

Nice Luke! You are one of those guys who really deserve it to be Betatester :) I hope that you can shoe us some more screens during the days :)

Luke my friend, congratulations! you finally met your soulmate :lol: . Let us have some video previews please.

Some guys have all the luck!  Any word Luke on who's in the running for the 744v2 beta team?  Got any inside tips on how one could be selected?

Love your new sig Ollie!!

Nice to see Luke on beta team. Well deserved! 

We couldn't resist given his enthusiasm for the project - we're all just breathing a collective sigh of relief that he likes the product haha!

We couldn't resist given his enthusiasm for the project - we're all just breathing a collective sigh of relief that he likes the product haha!

Ryan,

Do you hate the 777? Or hate very much? Or extremely hate? Or can't hate too much?

I know it's painful to fly the 777 every day but speak too much before yesterday.

I haven't read one bad word yet about the product.  I think deep down or even maybe not so deep down you guys knew you had very little errors with it, therefore the NDA release.  Great job.  

I think I've pressed F5 more times today than ever in my life.  

I haven't read one bad word yet about the product.  I think deep down or even maybe not so deep down you guys knew you had very little errors with it, therefore the NDA release.  Great job.  

I think I've pressed F5 more times today than ever in my life.  

Yeah I mean obviously if nothing worked we wouldn't have given them free reign to talk and show pics/vids, but still Luke is a hardcore 777 fan and knows a ton about the thing haha.

Yeah I mean obviously if nothing worked we wouldn't have given them free reign to talk and show pics/vids, but still Luke is a hardcore 777 fan and knows a ton about the thing haha.

Now you're just being humble.  You know you did an amazing job on this one.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe the wide beta team are flooding the private beta forum with tons of bugs.  I Know I'm right though.  I can not wait to try her out.  

Getting to see the views and even some screens from the beta team is amazing.  

PMDG, what you guys did for Luke was great. You guys are OK in my book. Well you were OK before too, but you know what I mean.