Sign in to follow this  
kehoshi

FSX suddenly freezes in flight

FSX suddenly stopped running and froze. Clicking on the close button brought up several options eg. Search Internet for a solution etc. There was also a Problem Report as shown under. I made sure that my T/C and T/D were suitably seperated and this problem occured during the Descent phase of the flight. My OS is Windows 7, FSX is with Acceleration and the only addons are German Airports 3, PMDG MD11 (Occured whilst flying this aircraft) amd FS Global Weather (active at this time).

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    AppHangB1
  Application Name:    fsx.exe
  Application Version:    10.0.61637.0
  Application Timestamp:    46fadb14
  Hang Signature:    f7fc
  Hang Type:    0
  OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    2057
  Additional Hang Signature 1:    f7fc88831a14516a1a53b7dc654b9c89
  Additional Hang Signature 2:    0a03
  Additional Hang Signature 3:    0a0361110b548a85e6238b8d704beae7
  Additional Hang Signature 4:    f7fc
  Additional Hang Signature 5:    f7fc88831a14516a1a53b7dc654b9c89
  Additional Hang Signature 6:    0a03
  Additional Hang Signature 7:    0a0361110b548a85e6238b8d704beae7

Any help would be gratefully appreciated as I fly online and crashes like this are very annoying.
PS. I re-installed FSX and addons in the hope that this would be a cure as the crashes occured before, but the error still persists.

Did it  freeze  when you made any changes  in the fmc  since  this is  a known issue  with the md-11 If you do a seach on ctd-md-11 it  will bring up pages on this issue,

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You said you fly online? What client do you use for it?

When the errors occured I was not online but I fly with a German Group of flyers using our local network client.

it could be just bad driver, or one of a very long list of fsx problems...

Post something about your system, CPU, GPU, RAM, OS... Download appcrashview and post or atach some reports(the latest crashes) http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ver 6.1.7600, AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor,  8.00 GB RAM, ST310005 28AS SATA Disk Device, AMD Radeon HD 6570. Will use appcrash next time out.

I do not think that this has anything to do with Global Weather but I did notice that the errors occured after the last and susequent updates for this programm. Will try and run without FSGW.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ver 6.1.7600, AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor,  8.00 GB RAM, ST310005 28AS SATA Disk Device, AMD Radeon HD 6570. Will use appcrash next time out.

I do not think that this has anything to do with Global Weather but I did notice that the errors occured after the last and susequent updates for this programm. Will try and run without FSGW.

you don't need to wait for ctd to happen again, appcrashview will find all FSX crash reports, just find latest crashes by date. This should help to understand what exactly happens. There are too many posible scenarios

you don't need to wait for ctd to happen again, appcrashview will find all FSX crash reports, just find latest crashes by date. This should help to understand what exactly happens. There are too many posible scenarios

have used appcrashview but it does not show any FSX crash from todays date (04.08.2013) but FSX did indead freeze and closed down today. It does however show some other FSX crashes from before, the latest being on the 02.08.2013. Maybe if I submit this one it could show some indications ?

have used appcrashview but it does not show any FSX crash from todays date (04.08.2013) but FSX did indead freeze and closed down today. It does however show some other FSX crashes from before, the latest being on the 02.08.2013. Maybe if I submit this one it could show some indications ?

yes, just submit something so we can have a starting point. Be aware that in appcrashview reports may not be consecutive. There should be some reports if you had a CTD today 

When the errors occured I was not online but I fly with a German Group of flyers using our local network client.

Windows 7  -- then #1 thing to do  is

Google:   FSX  uiautomationcore.dll Windows 7

Windows 7  -- then #1 thing to do  is

Google:   FSX  uiautomationcore.dll Windows 7

Seems to have cured the freezing, will do more flights (already 6 done) and hope everything goes o/k. Many thanks for all your help.

Kevin.