Sign in to follow this  
Lucevan

Traffic 360 Update

Thanks for the heads-up! Downloaded and installed. Will check out the improvements later.

anybody know what advantages or disadvantages that traffic 360 offers over UT2 ?

I patched T360 in my P3D and it's great.  Traffic started in under 1minute at my local airport CYUL and it became very busy fast with ATC not shutting up :lol:   Love this patch!

Guest ecg

Traffic 360 update is available.

I'm just trying out.

Peter

Glad they finally got the patch out. Unfortunately it is too late for me, I switched to My Traffic. Got tired of waiting.

Here is the info from their website. I hope it is okay to post here.

"We have now released v1.09 for Traffic 360, and this is available to download from the support page at http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/traffic360.

Some (but I'm told "not all") of the fixes included in the 1.09 update are:

Multiple livery updates and corrections

Multiple model corrections

Aircraft tail number updates

ATC ID alterations

Schedule updates

Missing sound fixes

Schedule formats altered to reduce the amount of stationary traffic

We will try and provide a fuller list of fixes and improvements, but I do not have this information available to me as I do not work in either the development team or customer service.

If you install the v1.09 update and continue to experience problems, please report them via our Support contact form. This is essential and the only way to report the problems otherwise our team are not able to collate them together and ensure that they are reviewed and actioned correctly by developers."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

My first impression is its better. Now have traffic injected and taking off before me. I actually had to q for once !

Only had a quick go though . Time will tell but looks promising

3080rtx  on a i7 12700k with 32 Gig ddr5. 2gig Ssd

Quest 2

Windows 11

Only UT2 for me,the aircraft are a lot better,and they fly airways.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

how the heck do we install it?  i downloaded it and it seemed to go correctly but i see no indication that it is an update. the traffic center looks the same and the schedules look the same. I also don't see anyway to find out what version I have. From the forums it looks like people have moved on because there are not many posts about this anticipated release. There is also no english manual. I hope that I don't have to uninstall after tweaking and tweaking my afcads and airplanes.

thank you