Sign in to follow this  
Rammit

T7 Froogle Take-off

Wow! she's just lovely!

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

haha, a bit low on weight there hey :-)

But the video realy shows how beautifull she is made.

Both by Boeing and PMDG!

Rob Robson

Even a nice steep climb there to show the power, looks beautifull to me,

Thanks PMDG and Froogle.

:wink:

Guss.

Is there a TOGA click spot on the MCP? I didn't see on the video how the T/O power was set.

Is there a TOGA click spot on the MCP? I didn't see on the video how the T/O power was set.

Yes I think there was, when he clicks the "screw" to engage TOGA

I've seen it in another video it is as usual with PMDG on a screw on the bottom left of the throttle if I'm correct

Beautiful video! 

I noticed that N1 in Climb-1 was only about 87%.  Seems low.  Does anyone know if the computers adjust the Climb thrust targets according to the gross weight of the aircraft?

Thanks,

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Don't send the angry mob after me, but my opinion, the engine sounds aren't that great. I really hope it's just the quality of the recording.

Don't send the angry mob after me, but my opinion, the engine sounds aren't that great. I really hope it's just the quality of the recording.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS  :P

Curious... doesn't the FADEC prevent you going beyond the N1 limit? I thought it did.

Best regards,

Robin.

Ya me too, it went past the TO thrust setting and then reduced back!

Because he didn't initiate TOGA when you're meant to (once engines stable around 55% N1- tsk tsk  :P) he put his throttles to full going up to the N1 limit, THEN activating TOGA which brought the thrust down to the Takeoff N1.

Because he didn't initiate TOGA when you're meant to (once engines stable around 55% N1- tsk tsk  :P) he put his throttles to full going up to the N1 limit, THEN activating TOGA which brought the thrust down to the Takeoff N1.

Yep you are not supposed to shove the throttle forward on takeoff like Concorde lol