Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

Language packs

HI, i have the latest update installed but only two voice packs are working (US and EU).

When i select another one, i don't hear anything from the FO. In the previous version, the same happened.

How can this be solved ?

Since the Version 1.1 you can select a lot more language packs, like DE, FR, etc.

But this packs are not working at the moment. Only US, UK and EU is active.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

But in the fs2crew window inside FSX, it allows me to choose DE, IT, ES, FR, KOR-F, US, US-F, UK

Ok, but i understand, Only UK, EU, and US works, if you want i can post here a pic for you to see.

Looks like the CFG interface offers languages from other FS2Crew editions, as well.

In the AAX edition only the three ones mentioned above are available,

@ Werner:

I may not have noticed the APU command but I DID notice that seemingly broader language selection already in v1.0!   :blush:  :P  :ph34r:

@ Werner:

I may not have noticed the APU command but I DID notice that seemingly broader language selection already in v1.0! :blush: :P :ph34r:

Wow, Olli ;)

Congratulation, i really thought its there after V1.1. This point's up to you ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

This was a bug.

It only happened to people who have Emergency NGX installed, so if you installed Emergency NGX recently you would have noticed it.

You should only have three voice sets: US, UK, EU.

I just updated the file on the server with the fix.

Cheers,

Me too, I dont own the PMDG 737 and the FS2Crew part for it.

Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

I guess it's been in Bryan's code base since the emergency extension came out.

And, BTW, there IS a bazillion of different voices in the AAX edition - but they belong to the different ground crews (including the ramp agents) all over the world's airports: I checked the Asian female "loadsheet voice" first and after that started a flight from Sofia/Bulgaria - great localizations of voices, Bryan!

Well, we'll be adding more voice packs in the future probably.

One of our consultants is Irish and he flies and Airbus for a paycheck.

He's got a pretty thick Irish accent, but it would be good to add him.

At any rate, the issue is fixed and it's built into the latest version on the server.

Cheers,