Sign in to follow this  
Vollie

Air condition and overhead problems

Hello,

I got this problem in the flight, an air condition and overhead problem. I tried to find it in the QRH but no results.

Can Someone tell me what happened and how to resolve the problem for the next time?

A screenshot for who want to see what I mean.

You forgot to enter the cruise altitude in the AC panel. it is needed when the AC is on Auto.

It must be entered before take off.

Can Someone tell me what happened and how to resolve the problem for the next time?

What's the problem with the air conditioning system? What indicator light is illuminated on the overhead panel?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hello,

I got this problem in the flight, an air condition and overhead problem. I tried to find it in the QRH but no results.

Can Someone tell me what happened and how to resolve the problem for the next time?

Hi Volkan,

Your currently in a 1300 FPM descent. Reset your cruise altitude.

Its an unscheduled descent.

Kind regards

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

could be  a number of  things  packs not  set, bleed trip off,  auto fail  , as mentioned above  off scheduled  descent,   

fcom2   15.20.4

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hello,

I got this problem in the flight, an air condition and overhead problem. I tried to find it in the QRH but no results.

Also im pretty sure an Air Cond warning is in the QRH.

If you could post a picture of the actual overhead that would help.

If the unscheduled descent light is on try resetting the cruise altitude.

Greg

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

Hi Volkan,

Your currently in a 1300 FPM descent. Reset your cruise altitude.

Its an unscheduled descent.

Kind regards

Greg

Could be  mistaken here but  do correct me though, in the picture he has posted he has set the alt  to 13000  and his descending  thru 16000

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Could be mistaken here but do correct me though, in the picture he has posted he has set the alt to 13000 and his descending thru 16000

Hi Peter,

I dont think it works of the altitude set in the MCP I think it only works with what is in the altitude panel on the overhead.

Thanks

Greg

Greg Marshall

Hi All,

Thanks for all your posts,

I coudnt remember if I set the cruise alt, maybe I had forgotten. But one thing what I know was that I turned off the APU bleed whole flight, Dont know if its wrong?

I take another screenshot to show wich indicattor illimunates...I marked it with a red circle...

And I dont know what to do when it appears..anyone can tell me wich page I look in the QRH?

Hi All,

Thanks for all your posts,

I coudnt remember if I set the cruise alt, maybe I had forgotten. But one thing what I know was that I turned off the APU bleed whole flight, Dont know if its wrong?

I take another screenshot to show wich indicattor illimunates...I marked it with a red circle...

And I dont know what to do when it appears..anyone can tell me wich page I look in the QRH?

the OFF SCHEDULE DECENT light illuminaties when the aircraft is decending before reaching the FLT ALT selected on the cabin pressure control panel. Go to QRH page 2.10 when this light illuminates but just reset the FLT ALT on the cabin pressure control panel to the current altitude of the airplane to extinguish the OFF SCHEDULE DECENT light.

Mark

Boeing 737-6/7/8/900(ER) Ground Engineer.

Mark Scheerman

Boeing 737-6/7/8/900 Ground Engineer

^^^

Any time you have a warning of this nature, check pressure and setting and hit the reset button

I noticed you have your cruise alt set to 10k on the a/c panel. Possibly the problem. But I'm at work and don't have time to verify. Anybody?

I will check the pages...

But is it not a problem if I turn off the APU bleed ?

Or must I turn it on while engines started up and in flight?

But is it not a problem if I turn off the APU bleed ?

No.

Or must I turn it on while engines started up and in flight?

Yes.  Especially when the APU is on.  You cannot have throttles above IDLE at any time DUAL BLEED is indicated on the overhead.

To be bluntly honest, it sounds like flying the tutorials would do you a ton of good.

...heck, they end up flying through uw vaderland, too.

Kyle Rodgers