Sign in to follow this  
newjancke

what happened to the 'where-is-the-surprise/?' post?

My guess was never published. It was that the animation of the reversal of the engines on landing would be visible from the outside.

Henri

Please tell me that you do not believe that the engines actually turn backwards when reverse thrust is being used...

Kyle Rodgers

Not shared cockpit, already confirmed. 

Is this confirmation for first release, or as a possible follow on, like a service pack?

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

Robert,

We want you and your team to do the 787.       787 787 787 787 787 787 787!

Is this confirmation for first release, or as a possible follow on, like a service pack?

Bill Clark

Sorry, meant to say that it's confirmed not to be the secret feature.

Robert,

We want you and your team to do the 787.       787 787 787 787 787 787 787!

You should start a petition on whitehouse.org, with enough signatures and Potus endorsment they just might! lol

Kacper Nowotynski

787!  It's a natural fit.  RSR has probably already read the 787 manuals.  Imagine those awesome displays and features done by PMDG. I look forward to Nick showing us a video tour of the 787 virtual cockpit.  I look forward to Ryan's 787 tutorial.  I want to see the Frogglesim 787 videos.  I want Kyle to do his thing. I want to see all of the 787 beta videos. PMDG can make it happen.  No one else can meet the high standards we expect.  We all want the best.  

Im with you man, maybe for that kind of complex aircraft we need the next gen sim?

Kacper Nowotynski

I want Kyle to do his thing.

I'm gonna need clarification on that one...

Until recently, my thing was unintentionally ruining people's days here on the forum...

Kyle Rodgers

787!  It's a natural fit.  RSR has probably already read the 787 manuals.  Imagine those awesome displays and features done by PMDG. I look forward to Nick showing us a video tour of the 787 virtual cockpit.  I look forward to Ryan's 787 tutorial.  I want to see the Frogglesim 787 videos.  I want Kyle to do his thing. I want to see all of the 787 beta videos. PMDG can make it happen.  No one else can meet the high standards we expect.  We all want the best.  

Once Boeing get the bugs out of the way, only then will PMDG will attempt to replicate the plane in their own way. If PMDG were Boeing, the plane would not have been released  :P

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

They've mentioned no 787 because of Qualitywings'. With that being said, where will PMDG be in 5 years? 10 years? Perhaps they'll do a 787, but not in FSX bc of QW. I certainly think they'll have all their addons in Xplane 10-12 and perhaps the next secret flight simulator that PMDG is excited about. And perhaps we'll be flying the PMDG version of Boeing's 737 replacement/upgrade, the 737X. It's coming, but perhaps closer to the end of that 10 year time frame. Oh yeah and the 737 MAX too.

Kyle,

You do excellent videos and share a lot of information with us.  That is why I mentioned you.  I want you to do the same kind of work with the 787.  Dcgator29 is right.  The next generation of flight sims will probably be on another platform.  This could end some of the long standing restrictions like WX radar.  My curiosity about X-plane is growing.  can they support WX radar?

perhaps the next secret flight simulator that PMDG is excited about.

Where can I find info on this?

Man, too many conspiracies going on here.  I've had it, I'm calling Jesse Ventura.  Tune in to the next episode of Conspiracy Theory.  Jesse's spilling the beans.  Sorry, PMDG.

Until recently, my thing was unintentionally ruining people's days here on the forum...

Unintentional my 455 ;-)

Gents-

I removed the post for multiple reasons:

1) The original poster failed to sign the thing....

2) there were so many unsigned posts inside the thread that it wasn't worth my time to be polite.

FWIW:  we have started handing out very stiff penalties for failure to sign posts...

But hey, let's see it from another angle...

You and Tabs are spending lots of time here and posting a lot; means that the 777 is done and we are ready for release   :Thinking:  :Party:

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

RSR did an interview, I believe at the Avsim Fancon thingy, where he mentioned that he has private knowledge of where flight simulation is going. And that he is very excited, more than he's ever been. Whatever that means, it makes me excited too! I believe there's a video. It wasn't an interview. He got up front and spoke for a bit.