Sign in to follow this  
europrodave

Could It REALLY Be so...?

Release date Next 7 Days.

According to the Air Daily X Billboard and this was posted on the 28th.

So if my math is correct... carry the 4.... divided by 3...

Yeah, it will be released by this time next week.

Has to be so!  AirDailyX Billboard says so!

Then we can get on with asking questions about flying this beauty and stop speculation when it will be released.

Less than 7 more sleeps.

Or not...

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

Done waiting.  Can't take it anymore,

Moving on to looking forward to the 747 release. Thanks for the heads up on this one.

We should start a 747 forum. :He He:  

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

They have been incorrectly predicting its release since May. Eventually like a broken clock they will get it right one time. A broken clock is right twice a day so it is more accurate

Richie Walsh

They have been incorrectly predicting its release since May. Eventually like a broken clock they will get it right one time. A broken clock is right twice a day so it is more accurate

Really? Show me where they mentioned when to expect the T7 release before the more recent, last week's, threads?

We just said ourselves yesterday that we expect release between Monday and Thursday this coming week.

So do you confirm this Monday 2 Sept?

Erm, those dates are pure speculation - no-one from PMDG said it was expected to be released in May.

Isnt that what we are talking about? Them saying when its coming out? Isnt that speculation what they are saying now? RSR said they hope to release it in the next few days if the testing goes well so any date would be speculation by Air Daily X? Different kind of speculating?

Richie Walsh

Guys calm down, and let the PMDG team do there work. By being impatient you're just making it harder on them. Nobody appreciates people nagging and nagging over release date times, It'll be out in due time, besides complaining isn't going to speed up the process so, why waist your own time to complain when it won't help anyone including yourself...

Guys calm down, and let the PMDG team do there work. By being impatient you're just making it harder on them. Nobody appreciates people nagging and nagging over release date times, It'll be out in due time, besides complaining isn't going to speed up the process so, why waist your own time to complain when it won't help anyone including yourself...

I'd hope it doesn't speed up the process and have them release with known bugs. :P

We just said ourselves yesterday that we expect release between Monday and Thursday this coming week.

So its gonna be Thursday at 23:59 central  :P

Goes to hide behind a solid desk

Lets be serious for a second.  But only a second.

There is no way that the Gods at PMDG working on the T7 find their job any harder due to the fact that there have been dozens of posts talking about the release date.  This thread, and many others for that fact, have not put any addition pressure on them to release the T7 prior to it being ready for market.

But I have to say... Nice job at acting like a big brother for the poor helpless PMDG people though.

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

Who isn't being calm in this thread?  europrodave's post could be taken as a little hyped up if you stretched it, but to me, you seem to be the only one getting worked up...and over nothing to boot. :Whistle: