Sign in to follow this  
ASATopgun

November Baby

Well I am in a predicament. See here's the problem. My girlfriend and I, are going to be first time parents to a baby girl in November:-) well I was talking to her this morning about how excited I was about this release and guess what she did to me!? She totally killjoyed my rant by telling me I need to save rather than buying some "stupid" airplane!!! Lol well here's the deal. I work for Delta Airlines and make pretty good money and we ( I ) have bought absolutely everything we need including over a grand on clothes. So anyway making a long story short, we argue and argue because I'm excited about spending upwards of 150 on "a stupid airplane"... Lol sorry but I just thought I should share this bit of humor with everyone :-)

They cant afford to ask more than US$100 IMHO, not 150.

spacer.png

Congrats on your new addition!

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

Congratulations on the new addition. Now, cue the "girlfriends suck", "girlfriends don't understand", and "FSX is better than a girlfriend" people.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I work in Flight Ops Flight Safety. We go over flight reports & DATA and investigate Flt Ops related incidents.

Now you know for next time to round the price DOWN.

This post is about your upcoming family addition. First, I offer you congrats on that aspect.

Since you wrote it, you can make a case it is about the 777 because you use the word 'release'. I see it is as you and gf arguing about finances. Those are two opinions that don't really matter. The mods made a decision and it is their house where they can make that decision.

The PMDG forum is full of useless posts. Yours got targeted. Deal with it. Making a new post there to address this one won't help, as you have probably seen by now.

I've lasted 10 years here on less than 100 posts because I know how to search and can keep my opinion to myself amongst members who have an absolute need to be right and heard. But tonight I have lost... Lol

A serious congrats again on your coming baby. That's a life changer for sure. Good luck!

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rob Simmons

Its not about lasting. I was simply writing a post that wasn't ment to be harmful and was simply about starting a conversation about the 777. I think its ###### that it gets move here I wasnt trying to matter. Im not ######ing competing for anything. The forum is for people to talk about the upcoming 777... The admins here are like I said just power hungry and full of themselves. Im sure this will get locked or removed also. 

"The admins here are like I said just power hungry and full of themselves."

They don't need to be power hungry, they already have the power as it's their forum and free for us to use as guests.  For me, they can run the place however they like (just like my local bar), and if at some point it gets so's I don't like it, I'll just go somewhere else.  That seems reasonable.

I've lasted 10 years here on less than 100 posts

Not sure what to make of that, sir.  ;-)  Ah well, carry on and long life to you, looking forward to your next post, circa 2104...LOL  :-D

spacer.png