Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

03SEP13 - Please Report to 777 Transition Training!

Wish there was a link there. but there is nothing...

I actually payed via PayPal and have the receipt from PayPal in my inbox, and the order status on PMDG's site says Payment Status: Paid, but then below that it says that the order is pending. Fantastic.

Do I have to wait for an e mail or something. This is my first PMDG purchase and I am totally lost..

Usually it will come right away with a separate e-mail, but I am guessing that the server is on overload. So my only guess is to be patient and hopefully we will be flying the 777 soon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS PMDG, I have purchased it but waiting for the download, will try it tomorrow I think. Off to bed now, hope the servers calm down a bit!

THANKS,

Paid via CC, got the confirmation email but no download link via email or my order page (it says "This order has been processed"). Do I need to submit a support ticket for this?

Paid via CC, got the confirmation email but no download link via email or my order page (it says "This order has been processed"). Do I need to submit a support ticket for this?

It has been like 1 hour since I completed the payent and have not received links nor serial key either. 

Well I think I am going to submit a ticket too..

Well I think I am going to submit a ticket too..

Get in line buddy... I submitted mine first!  :P

Actually if things keep going the way they are tonight the first ones to submit a ticket will be the last ones to get their tickets resolved... so you're probably good  :lol:

Just give it some time lady's and gents. Im sure PMDG will fix the issue as fast as they can.

Im in the same boat as you aswell but dosent help getting panic.

I am just going to sit back here and wait until the storm has passed B) Then I shall make the purchase!

Get in line buddy... I submitted mine first!  :P

Actually if things keep going the way they are tonight the first ones to submit a ticket will be the last ones to get their tickets resolved... so you're probably good  :lol:

haha. Yeah. But I doubt we will fly the 777 today anyways.  :blush:

Congratulations everybody!
PMDG and all new long-haul pilots, don't forget to get sleep sometimes :)