Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

03SEP13 - Please Report to 777 Transition Training!

Just got a database communication error notice from PMDG after order status page. Clearly they are overwhelmed. 

I think submitting tickets will just make things worse. We dont want them pulling their hair out, else there wont be much for future development. lol

Let the servers recover. Im sure your orders are saved in the orders history. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Good thing I am waiting for FS2Crew lol, the servers will be good by then

Just got a database communication error notice from PMDG after order status page. Clearly they are overwhelmed. 

I think submitting tickets will just make things worse. We dont want them pulling their hair out, else there wont be much for future development. lol

Let the servers recover. Im sure your orders are saved in the orders history. 

Yeah the order is there... But I dont even have a serial key. Its frustrating

Be patient, guys. I took me 20-30 minutes from the time I started entering the credit card info to the time I got the download link. In fact, the download and installation has just completed. See you guys later.....I have a plane to fly!!

OK guys...

I just signed in purchased and downloaded..

1) Please remember to click "CHECK STATUS OF MY ORDER"

2) On that page, at the bottom is the Serial as well as the download link.

3) Click the URL to DL the addon. Save it somewhere save. Copy and paste the serial somewhere safe

4) Install as any other addon

Proof:

2013-9-3_18-27-12-321_zps8a5a7f20.png2013-9-3_18-27-1-810_zps6944688e.png

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Yeah the order is there... But I dont even have a serial key. Its frustrating

I dont have a download link or a serial key either. But the order # is probably what you use to install. 

I think it would be expected. Flight simmers are a wild crazy bunch like a pack of wolves going nutso over just released prey. 

Ive never known very many servers able to keep up with an initial release of a high profile product. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Looks at bank balance.

Sees $75.78

Falls into depression for next 10 days  :(

Oh well, almost 2 more weeks of manual reading I guess. B)  Plus I will probably download faster when everyone isn't trying as well  :P

should be downloaded in 2 min.

Thank you PMDG.

I have waited a long time for this plane

Do I have to wait for an e mail or something. This is my first PMDG purchase and I am totally lost..

You'll get an email with your Order Confirmation and Order Number.  This will contain your activation keys and a download link to download the aircraft.  You can also try going to the PMDG website, logging in and checking your Order Status.  You can then pull up your order and select "Check Status of Order" and then there will be a download link.  If it isn't there than give it time - the servers are getting slaughtered right now.  When the NGX came out it was taking up to 12 hours for people to get their download links.

I am just going to sit back here and wait until the storm has passed B) Then I shall make the purchase!

This. 

But I'm afraid a lot of people will do this... so the storm can get worse actually.  :ph34r:

I like the new Ops Center, and this craft is certainly very different to fly than the NGX! Great works chaps!

I just committed my AUD103.something. Got download link no worries. Should be ready when I get home from work in 9 hours. Maybe I'll even get time to power it up and do a EZDOK and FSUIPC profile before I go to bed.  ^_^

At last the real flying starts Friday. Taking a sickie looks so tempting  :ph34r:  but then again my manager just commented on how good my work ethic is I don't really want to ruin it.  ^_^

Man I hope we get a 777 update soon - screenshots be nice...  :lol:

Congratulations PMDG! I look forward to sharing my final thoughts this week  ^_^