Sign in to follow this  
neas1982

Throttle problem

Anyone found a route around this?  Like another said, I have all addons using profiles in FSUIPC so not willing to remove it for just one aircraft, however good it is;-)

I made one complete flight from RJAA to YSSY with no throtte issues.  I thought they had fixed themselves.  Then the problem returned on the next flight.

Steve Giblin

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419504-throttle-problems/ 

Use FSUIPC to ASSIGN the throttles to your levers but DO NOT calibrate them and DO NOT assign the throttles to any axis in FSX. That should do the trick. Haven't had the time to try it myself but will do it tonight!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419504-throttle-problems/

Use FSUIPC to ASSIGN the throttles to your levers but DO NOT calibrate them and DO NOT assign the throttles to any axis in FSX. That should do the trick. Haven't had the time to try it myself but will do it tonight!

I"ve tried this but my throttles ,PFC Throttle Quad,  need to have the reverse axis button checked.  Is there a way to reverse the axis without using the calibration window?

Steve Giblin

Hi guys

The following three problems are solved on my system :biggrin: :

1. Rudder rebounds to initial position ==> Configure the axis via the FSUIPC but disable axis calibration

2. Throttle levers rebounds to idle position if A/T armed but disconnected ==> Configure the axis via the FSUIPC but disable throttle calibration

3. Manual throttle override if A/T is in "HOLD" mode ==> PMDG Setup > Simulation >  A/T over ride set to ==> NEVER

Now everything works as expected. Saitek Throttle Quadrants allowing smooth throttle handling even if A/T ARM is on.

Best regards

Bruno

I use the T7 and NGX and have set my throttles and reverse thrust the following way without any problems.  There are a few trick to do with this.

First delete any FSX throttle and reverse assignments

Open FSUIPC - Axis Assignment.

Cycle throttle 1 through range - numbers should change - if they don't, click rescan and recycle.

Go to Type of Action Required

Select Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration

Check box and select Throttle 1 from drop down menu.

Go to Joystick Calibration page 3 Separate throttles per engine

Cycle throttle lever through range

DO NOT CHECK SET

Check box Exclude THROTTLEnSET

Repeat for Throttle # 2

Reverse Thrust

For all TQ's with either a reverse thrust lever or switch the following applies.

Go to Buttons and Switches in FSUIPC

Check Profile Specific and Select for FS Control

Trip switch/lever for #1 Reverse Thrust

From the dropdown menu select Throttle 1 Decr

Parameter = 0

Check box Control to repeat while held

Under Control to be sent when button released, select Throttle 1 Cut

Parameter = 0

Repeat for other Reverse Thrust.

Important to delete all throttle assignments in FSX, GF Config.

You should now be able to apply reverse thrust when aircraft touches down and thrust is not full idle.

Rob

mine is different when i started my engine andthrottle up the right engine is moving and left engine looks like it is not working any one can fix it?