Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jan Eirik

Won't climb

When reaching climb thrust (in my case N1 92.4) I have to pitch DOWN 5.5 degrees and it barely reaches 210 knots.  

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Do you have your flaps set up through FSUIPC?

I'm "not permitted to upload this kind of file" ?

I disconnect AP and AT, give full throttle,  speed decreases, I pitch DOWN an it CLIMBS.   

What's your altitude? 45C is crazy hot, unless you're used to living in the Sahara. I'm not surprised you're having issues.

What weather program are you using? Are you flying online? ARE you in a desert area?

Details! They make all the difference in the world when it comes to diagnosing problems.

Unsure if this was the exact issue some had with the NGX, but I believe some of these climb issues were fixed when people deleted their FSUIPC.ini file and let the sim generate a new one. Maybe try that, and make sure you back up your current copy somewhere just in case that's not the fix.

if you are using active sky evo or 2012 it's normal.Close active sky and restart in flying high temp will be gone.And you'll climb normal again.

Theses issues are resolved when TAT is correct at altitude. The more realsitic the model the more sensitive it is to improper injected temperatures.

I had the same problem with B737NGX. Simply delete the FSIUPC.INI. When I opened it again it creates another and solve the problem!

FSUIPC.ini was the problem!

Please click "Mark Solved" on the post that gave you the information to solve your problem.  This helps people who may run across this problem in the future, and it also helps guys like me who are scouring the forum to help people - it lets me know it's been solved and to continue looking at other threads.

Thanks!

Im having this exact same issue! My autopilot and a/t goes into CLB mode, but my aircraft picthes 5 degrees down and wont climb! Going to try deleting my FSUIPC.ini file..see it that works