Sign in to follow this  
PAINMAN

Help pls

Im going in circles at the airports i bought and installed FSuipc and was thinking about putting my yoke and throttle through that.

BUT i cant for the living daylights figure out how to setup the thing through FSuipc anyone willing to shed some light on my problem and maybe a walktrough on how to set it up for the T7?.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

There is a comment in the introduction that basically recommends against using FSUIPC for controller calibrations. Double check there.

Dan Downs KCRP

Ok i will do that thx.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I did read the manual and tried using my paid FSUIPC and everything is working like normal......

I have a paid version aswell i deleted it and tried but its the same thing im going in circles.

I did read the manual and tried using my paid FSUIPC and everything is working like normal......

Could u help me out with the settings?

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I allready tried all tutorials and watching videos im at work now so i cant fiddle around with it.I Think i will try to setup the controls from scratch when i get home and after that i will let u guys know. Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

One very important step (if you haven't already) is before setting up FSUIPC, make sure you go into FSX settings and in the controls assignments, you must "Disable Joystick".

I know there are a few comments in the PMDG documentation for the 777 & the NGX, but it does not state that you "will" have problems. Having said that, I have been using FSUIPC for my PMDG aircraft from day of purchase with absolutely no issues control wise and I have just finished a perfect Tutorial #1 flight in my 777 without a hitch.

Good luck,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg