Sign in to follow this  
Von Rondstadd

Question to PMDG about NGX Service Pack 2 ?

Not interested in the 777, have enought hi fidelity aircraft to keep me busy for a very long time. However, I will buy the 777 after the NGX service pack 2 is released, (in support). Just hope the sp2 hasn't been abandoned, and that PMDG polish the edges of their NGX flagship for us soon.

I'd like to see multi monitor FOV config options, similar to iracing FOV config options ?

This is so funny now!

haha - yeah.  Then again, I did just say "wait until we see it," and not "it's never going to happen."

Kyle Rodgers

haha - yeah.  Then again, I did just say "wait until we see it," and not "it's never going to happen."

A good lesson to keep trying!

Maybe the same datalink functon that in the 777? But the WXR can be interesting in the NGx.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Expect SP2 medio 2031. After all, it's PMDG we're talking about.

Just in time for Windows XP SP4, great timing  ^_^

I'm devastated that NGX SP2 is not out yet - after all, there is nothing whatsoever to enjoy in the current NGX iteration.   Nothing at all.   It's all about the new stuff we'll get in SP2.    [/sarcasm].

:smile:

Fixed that for you :P

This thread is talking about an old product which is no longer supported, not one which was not yet released.

This thread is talking about an old product which is no longer supported, not one which was not yet released.

Joke-------->

Your head

I may have missed it, but since when is the NGX "no longer supported" ?

Mate, he is not talking about the NGX :-p he is talking about windows XP.

Just had a look at froogle sims review on the 777ER, looks amazing, i am really hoping the NGX will get a SP2 by the end of the year. 

It would really kick up the realism and compliment some of the great addons from late last year / this year such as active sky next.

So here i am waiting for the NGX service pack, and the PRO-ATC-X Update, two updates, that have been really drawn out

Mate, he is not talking about the NGX :-p he is talking about windows XP.

Well, no... His statement was "This thread is talking about an old product which is no longer supported...". Since this thread was about the NGX, he claims the NGX is no longer supported. I just wondered when that decision was taken.

Well, no... His statement was "This thread is talking about an old product which is no longer supported...". Since this thread was about the NGX, he claims the NGX is no longer supported. I just wondered when that decision was taken.

I don't work for PMDG, this is my own opinion, so you can chill :)

That's is just how software development works, When a product is over 3 years old, and you have only one development team working on other projects, that product is dead.

But if it'll help you sleep at night, then yes, SP2 is coming  :Rolling Eyes: